- Osteoprotegerin serum levels in multiple myeloma and MGUS patients compared with age- and sex-matched healthy controls. Corso, A.; Dovio, A.; Rusconi, C.; Sartori, M.L.; Klersy, C.; Varettoni, M.; Mangiacavalli, S.; Zappasodi, P.; Ventura, M.; Angeli, A.; Lazzarino, M. // Leukemia (08876924);Sep2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p1555
Presents a letter to the editor regarding osteoprotegerin serum levels.
- Normal Serum Vitamin D Levels. Kratz, Alexander; Sluss, Patrick M.; Lewandrowski, Kent B. // New England Journal of Medicine;2/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 5, p515
A response by Alexander Kratz and colleagues to several letters to the editor about their article "Normal Serum Vitamin D Levels," published in the October 7, 2005 issue is presented.
- Regarding Maas's editorial letter on serum suPAR levels. Trachtman, Howard; Gipson, Debbie S; Kaskel, Frederick; Ghiggeri, Gian M; Faul, Christian; Gupta, Vineet; Fornoni, Alessia; Burke, George W; Thomas, David B; Barisoni, Laura; Schaefer, Franz; Wei, Changli; Reiser, Jochen // Kidney International;Aug2012, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p492
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Serum-soluble urokinase receptor concentration in primary FSGS," by R. Mass and J. Deegens in the 2012 issue.
- The serum- and glucocorticoid-induced kinase in DOCA—salt hypertension. Luft, Friedrich // Journal of Molecular Medicine;Sep2006, Vol. 84 Issue 9, p709
A letter to the editor is presented about serum in salt hypertension.
- High serum concentrations of ciclosporin related to administration of tigecycline. Stumpf, Anita N.; Schmidt, Christian; Hiddemann, Wolfgang; Gerbitz, Armin // European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology;Jan2009, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p101
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the concentrations of ciclosporin related to administration of tigecycline.
- The Possible Association between Serum Cholesterol Concentration and Decreased Bone Mineral Density as well as Intravertebral Marrow Fat in HIV-1 Infected Patients. Wiercinska-Drapalo, A.; Jaroszewicz, J.; Tarasow, E.; Siergiejczyk, L.; Prokopowicz, D. // Infection;Feb2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p46
A letter to the editor is presented about the possible link between serum cholesterol concentration and decreased bone mineral density.
- Increased Serum Creatinine Is Associated With Pancreatic Necrosis in Acute Pancreatitis. Papachristou, Georgios I; Muddana, Venkata; Yadav, Dhiraj; Whitcomb, David C. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2010, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p1451
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article in previous issue on association of serum creatinine with pancreatic necrosis in acute Pancreatitis.
- Use of recombinant human serum albumin in pediatric patients with nephrotic syndrome. Tsuruga, Kazushi; Oki, Eishin; Yashiro, Tomomi; Ito, Etsuro; Tanaka, Hiroshi // Pediatric Nephrology;Nov2009, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p2275
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the application of recombinant human serum albumin in pediatric patients with nephrotic syndrome headed by R. Dharmaraj in the previous issue.
- Response to â€˜Mineral complexes and vascular calcificationâ€™. Matsui, Isao; Hamano, Takayuki; Mikami, Satoshi; Isaka, Yoshitaka; Rakugi, Hiromi // Kidney International;Oct2009, Vol. 76 Issue 8, p915
A response by Isao Matsui and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on the association of serum fetuin-A concentrations in coronary artery calcification is presented.
- Estimating GFR with ID-MS traceable creatinine assays. Lamb, Edmund J; Vickery, Susan; Dalton, R Neil; Stevens, Paul E // Annals of Clinical Biochemistry;Jul2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p327
A letter to the editor is presented in reponse to the article "Validation of a liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry assay for serum creatinine and comparison with enzymatic and Jaffe methods," by L. J. Owen, J. E. Wearand B. G. Keevil.