Pulmonary Mycobacterium avium Complex Infection in Patients With Panhypopituitarism Not Receiving Hormone Replacement Therapy
- In utero Mycobacterium ovium subspecies paratuberculosis infection of a pygmy goat. Alinovi, C. A.; Wu, C. C.; Lin, T. L. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;2/28/2009, Vol. 164 Issue 9, p276
A letter to the editor is presented regarding a two-year-old pygmy goat with Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis infection.
- Authors' reply. Wilson, R.; Wickremasinghe, M.; Ozerovitch, L. J.; Davies, G.; Wodehouse, T.; Chadwick, M. V.; Abdallah, S.; Shah, P. // Thorax;May2006, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p458
A response to a letter to the editor about the article on Mycobacterium avium complex infection is presented.
- Bacteria and Crohn's Disease. Shafran, Ira; Decker, Jonathan W. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2001, Vol. 96 Issue 11, p3222
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article regarding the detection of Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis in the tissue of patients with Crohn's disease.
- Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis in a diamant sparrow. Miranda, A.; Pires, M. A.; Pinto, M. L.; Sousa, L.; Sargo, R.; Rodrigues, J.; Coelho, A. C.; Matos, M.; Coelho, A. M. // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;8/8/2009, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p184
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis in a diamant sparrow," in the previous issue.
- Mycobacterium avium subsp. hominissuis Infection in a Pet Parrot. Shitaye, Edmealem Jembere; Grymova, Veronika; Grym, Martin; Halouzka, Roman; Horvathova, Alica; Moravkova, Monika; Beran, Vladimir; Svobodova, Jana; Dvorska-Bartosova, Lenka; Pavlik, Ivo // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Apr2009, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p617
A letter to the editor about Mycobacterium avium is presented.
- Peritonitis with Mycobacterium avium in a Patient with Hepatic Cirrhosis. Fernandez-Miranda, C.; Medina, J.; Palenque, E.; Martinez-Antonio, E.; Gonzalez-Gomez, C. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1993, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p615
Presents a letter to the editor on Mycobacterium avium-intracellulare infection in patients with human immuno-deficiency virus.
- Liver disease in HIV-infected patients: multifactorial or not? Philpot, C R // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Aug1997, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p534
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Mycobacterium avium complex infection presenting as acute hepatitis in an AIDS patient: clinical and ethical problems encountered," by S. P. Higgins and colleagues in the previous issue.
- Mycobacterium avium Subspecies paratuberculosis Bacteremia in Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: An Infectious Trigger? Sachi, Leonardo A.; Paccagnini, Daniela; Salza, Sara; Pacifico, Adolfo; Ahmed, Niyaz; Zanetti, Stefania // Clinical Infectious Diseases;1/1/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p148
A letter to the editor is presented about the mycobacterium avium subspecies paratuberculosis.
- Chronic meningoencephalomyelitis due to Mycobacterium fortuitum in an immunocompetent patient. Kell, C. A.; Hunfeld, K. P.; Wagner, S.; Nern, C.; Seifert, V.; Brodt, H. R.; Steinmetz, H. // Journal of Neurology;Nov2008, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p1847
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a case of an immunocompetent patient diagnosed with chronic meningoencephalomyelitis because of Myobacterium fortuitum.