Bimodal Temporal Distribution of Herpetic Reactivation
- Low Seroprevalence of Human Herpesvirus 8 Infection in Croatia. Rode, O. Dakovic; Lepej, S. �idovec; Begovac, J. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;4/15/2005, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p1208
Presents a letter to the editor about low seroprevalence of human herpesvirus 8 infection in croatia.
- Herpes-Like DNA Sequences, AIDS-Related Tumors, and Castleman's Disease. Cesarman, Ethel; Knowles, Daniel M. // New England Journal of Medicine;9/21/95, Vol. 333 Issue 12, p797
A letter to the editor is presented confirming the findings of KSHV in AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcomas.
- Ovine Herpesvirus 2 Infection in Foal, Brazil. Costa, Érica A.; Bomfim, Maria Rosa Q.; da Fonseca, Flávio G.; Drumond, Betânia P.; Coelho, Fabiana Magalhães; Vasconcelos, Anilton C.; Furtini, Ronaldo; Paixão, Tatiane A.; Tsolis, Renee M.; Santos, Renato L.; Resende, Mauricio // Emerging Infectious Diseases;May2009, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p844
The article presents a letter to the editor on Ovine herpesvirus infection on Brazil.
- Seroepidemiological analysis of risk factors for herpes simplex virus type 2 infections in a genitourinary medicine clinic population. Slomka, M. J.; Birthistle, K.; Vyse, A. J.; Hay, P. E.; Eltringham, I. J.; Atkinson, P.; Brown, D. W. G.; Carrington, D. // International Journal of STD & AIDS;Jul2002, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p512
A letter to the editor discussing an analysis of risk factors for herpes simplex virus type 2 infections in a genitourinary medicine clinic population is presented.
- A Relapsing Inflammatory Syndrome and HHV-8. Dogan, Ahmet; Du, Ming-Qing; Isaacson, Peter G. // New England Journal of Medicine;10/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 16, p1746
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Relapsing Inflammatory Syndrome and Active Human Herpesvirus 8 Infection," by L. Dagna, F. Broccolo and C.T. Paties in the July 14, 2005 issue.
- A Relapsing Inflammatory Syndrome and HHV-8. Dagna, Lorenzo; Rosai, Juan; Lusso, Paolo // New England Journal of Medicine;10/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 16, p1746
A response by Lorenzo Dagna; Juan Rosai and Paolo Lusso to a letter to the editor in response to their article "A Relapsing Inflammatory Syndrome and Active Human Herpesvirus 8 Infection," in the July 14, 2005 issue is presented.
- Primary Herpes Simplex Type 1 Esophagitis Followed by Recurrent Perianal Herpetic Infection in an Immunocompetent Host. de Boer, N. K. H.; van Krimpen, C.; Kuyvenhoven, J. P. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul2009, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p1858
A letter to the editor is presented, on recurrent perianal herpetic infections, in immunocompetent hosts.
- Imiquimod 5% Cream for the Treatment of Recurrent, Acyclovir-Resistant Genital Herpes. Brummitt, Charles F. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;2/15/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p575
A letter to the editor about the article "Evaluation of imiquimod 5% cream to modify the natural history of herpes labialis: a pilot study," by D.I. Bernstein, S.L. Spruance and S.S. Arora in a previous issue is presented.
- Human Herpesvirus 1 in Wild Marmosets, Brazil, 2008. Longa, Camila S.; Bruno, Sávio F.; Pires, Amaury R.; Romijn, Phyllis C.; Kimura, Leda S.; Costa, Carlos H. C. // Emerging Infectious Diseases;Jul2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p1308
A letter to the editor is presented about an outbreak of human herpesvirus 1 (HHV-1) in wild marmosets in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Cicatricial ectropion due to herpes zoster ophthalmicus. Sanghvi, Chintan A.; Leatherbarrow, B.; Ataullah, S. // Journal of Postgraduate Medicine;Apr-Jun2006, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p153
A letter to the editor is presented citing research findings from a case of cicatricial ectropion caused by herpes zoster ophthalmicus.