- IPPNW's official and unofficial roles. Bates, Don G. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Oct1986, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p54
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the criticisms against the officials of the International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War.
- Ad Council and MADD. Arthur, Heidi // Advertising Age;6/10/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 23, p28
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ad Council at 60 facing a crossroads" in the April 29, 2002 issue.
- Dedication Takes Time. Smith, Dan // Motor Age;Jan2007, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dedication Takes Time," in the September 2006 issue.
- Videotex split disputed. Smith Jr., Robert L. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1985, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p23
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article about issues that led the Videotex Industry Association to discontinue its relationship with Online Conferences in the June 1985 issue of "Information Today."
- Benefits of BVA membership. Allport, Richard // Veterinary Record: Journal of the British Veterinary Association;1/24/2004, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p124
Presents a letter to the editor commenting on the benefits of membership to the British Veterinary Association.
- Letter to the editor. Dowding, Hugh // European Chemical News;3/12004, Vol. 80 Issue 2089, p5
Presents a letter to the editor about trade associations in the chemical industry.
- Letters. Dillon, Maureen C. // Marketing News;8/6/1990, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p4
A letter to the editor about a call for a single marketing research trade association in the U.S. is presented.
- Restaurants deserve a seat on CIB. Bulthaup, Ted // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/9/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p13
Presents a letter to the editor about the need for a mandatory seat for the restaurant industry on the state restaurant association board.
- Trade association events are not new. Norcliffe, Stephen // Event;Sep2005, p17
Presents a letter to the editor on an article about trade association events, published in the June 2005 issue of "Event" journal.