- Tsunami appeal. Morton, Robert // British Journal of Midwifery;Feb2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p72
Presents a letter to the editor about another fundraising opportunity to help Tsunami victims by donating old mobile phones and printer cartridges to Tsunami Recycling Appeal in Great Britain.
- Recycling for tsunami victims. Morton, Robert // Accountancy;Feb2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1338, p20
Presents a letter to the editor about an innovative fundraising opportunity for tsunami victims.
- Letters. Langford, David; Imrie, David; Webster, Mark; Adamson, Andrew; Green, Andy // Cabinet Maker;6/17/2005, Issue 5443, p8
Several letters to the editor in response to various issues affecting the furniture industry & in Great Britain which includes raising money to help people in need, efforts of Furnishing Trades Benevolent Associations to reach out to the industry shop floor, and buying attitudes of customers are...
- Letters. Rimmer, P D; Wilde, Simon; Morton, Rob // Personnel Today;4/19/2005, p16
Presents several letters to the editor referencing topics and articles published in previous issues of the journal "Personnel Today." Remarks on the need of flexible approach to work in construction industry; Comments on the article on employee job satisfaction; Description of fund-raising...
- Honey Date Muffins. Darrock, W.H. // Saturday Evening Post;Jul/Aug84, Vol. 256 Issue 5, p10
No abstract available.
- Readers sound off on antidumping issues. Andrew, Dennis D.; Cole, Alan; Guest, Theresa; Kamin, Clayton // Furniture/Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p24
Presents letters to the editor to comment on various issues in the furniture industry.
- Koenig: Fannie, Freddie policies hogtie lenders. // Furniture/Today;3/19/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p10
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Need to sell more furniture? Ask your banker to ease up," published in the March 5, 2012 issue is presented.
- Letters. Mason, Roger // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p8
Presents letters to the editor regarding the need to upgrade the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- It's a question of business ethics. Bianchi, Mark; de la Plain, Keith; Cook, John; Schiatti, Alberto; Beauchamp, Paul; Cook, Karl; Khachfe, George // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article concerning Europe By Net, published in the July 29, 2005 issue.