Letters to the editor
- Charities and charisma(Letter). Joseph, Derek M. // Accountancy;Jun76, Vol. 87 Issue 994, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "When Charities Need Consultants," by John Miller-Bakewell in the April 1976 issue.
- Harsh realities of life in a charity. Robinson, Jean // Community Care;1/17/2008, Issue 1705, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Dig Deep for Chief Execs!," in the December 13, 2007 issue.
- Enter our Parisian cycling challenge. // Event;Jul/Aug2006, p11
A letter to the editor is presented about the Paris-London Cycle Challenge, a fund raising campaign for the SportsAid charity.
- Some Closing Remarks. Fortess, Ethel; Fortess, June; Fortess, Janet // Textile Chemist & Colorist;Apr91, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p10
A letter to the editor is presented, which expresses gratitude to AATCC for the beautiful flower arrangement as well as the contribution to the scholarship fund in Fred's memory.
- New fund established. Jorgensen, Leif // Free Flight;Dec/Jan2006, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p5
A letter to the editor about the establishment of the Douglas E. Carson Memorial Fund in Canada is presented.
- Letters to the Editor. Edmaiston, Rose // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);9/12/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p2
The article presents two letters to the editor including an acknowledgement the people of Whitney, Texas who give their donations at the Dress for Less Resale Shop and an acknowledgement to the effort of Hill County commissioner Bob Atwell for finding the money needed to fund the Case Aid for...
- Letters. // Cabinet Maker;7/1/2005, Issue 5445, p8
Presents a letter to the editor about the willingness of Rob Eduljee in organizing the charity of Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association in Great Britain.
- Bigmouth strikes again. Knipe, Chris // Cabinet Maker;5/15/2009, Issue 5637, p9
A letter to the editor which encourages anyone to donate big and small amount to support the Multiple Sclerosis society.
- Rich Heritage. Newton, Hugh C. // New Republic;4/8/91, Vol. 204 Issue 14, p41
Presents a letter to the editor referencing an article about the Heritage Foundation in the periodical's "Notebook" section.
- GEORGE SHUGART. // Social Work;Apr69, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p125
Presents a letter to the editor about efforts to establish of George Shugart Aid Fund.