Who Is Best Trained to Treat Peripheral Arterial Disease?
- Popliteal Artery Entrapment Syndrome and Cystic Degeneration of the Popliteal Artery. Raithel, Dieter // Vascular Surgery;Jul/Aug1978, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p253
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an article on the popliteal artery entrapment syndrome.
- The Relative Roles of Medicine and Surgery in the Management of Occlusive Arterial Disease. Redisch, Walter; Clauss, R. H. // Angiology;Feb1975, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p233
Presents a letter to the editor about the relative roles of medicine and surgery in the management of occlusive arterial disease.
- FUO and Biopsy-Negative GCA. Jolobe, Oscar M. P. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jul2009, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p892
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses that fever of unknown origin (FUO) in patients with giant cell arteritis (GCA) who have neither cephalic symptoms nor histological evidence of temporal arteritis has potentially life-threatening aortitis in patients with isolated polymyalgia...
- Use of pulse wave analysis to measure arterial stiffness in old age. Soiza, Roy L.; Williams, David J. P.; Crilly, Mike A. // Age & Ageing;Jul2007, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p475
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Is Augmentation Index a Good Measure of Vascular Stiffness in the Elderly?," by F. Fantin et al in the 2007 issue.
- Use of pulse wave analysis to measure arterial stiffness in old age. Fantin, Francesco; Mattocks, Adriana; Bulpitt, Christopher J.; Banya, Winston; Rajkumar, Chakravarthi // Age & Ageing;Jul2007, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p476
A response by Francesco Fantin et al to a letter to the editor about their article "Is Augmentation Index a Good Measure of Vascular Stiffness in the Elderly?" in the 2007 issue is presented.
- Balloon Angioplasty or Nitinol Stents for Peripheral-Artery Disease. Golledge, Jonathan; Norman, Paul // New England Journal of Medicine;8/3/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 5, p521
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an editorial about interventions for peripheral-artery disease in the May 4, 2006 issue of the "New England Journal of Medicine."
- Letter to the Editor. Paraskevas, Kosmas I.; Hamilton, Fasa George; Mikhailidis, Dimitri P.; Liapis, Christos D. // Vascular & Endovascular Surgery;Feb/Mar2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p87
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Optimal Medical Management of Peripheral Arterial Disease," by T. W. Rice and Lumsden A. B.
- Reply. Meller, J. // European Radiology;May2004, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p928
Presents a letter to the editor in response to comments on the diagnosis of a patient with giant cell arteritis.
- Concurrent vs dependent retinal arteriolar occlusion and central vein occlusion. McLeod, D // Eye;Dec2005, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p1350
A letter to the editor is presented about the cases of nonischaemic occlusion of the central retinal vein and putative concurrent occlusion of a branch retinal arteriole.
- No doubt cast over treatment of PAD. Mimnagh, Andrew; Monkman, David; Jarvis, Sarah; Morrell, Jonathon // Pulse;5/10/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 18, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning peripheral arterial disease.