Zero Efficacy With Cesium Chloride Self-Treatment for Brain Cancer
- Treatment of Brain Metastases of Malignant Melanoma with Temozolomide. Biasco, Guido; Pantaleo, Maria A.; Casadei, Simona // New England Journal of Medicine;8/23/2001, Vol. 345 Issue 8, p621
A letter to the editor about the treatment of brain metastases of melanoma with temozolomide is presented.
- Parenchymal brain cysts in Schimmelpenning– Feuerstein–Mims syndrome. Kamate, Mahesh; Dumale, Arun; Hattiholi, Virupaxi // Neurology India;Mar2009, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p225
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the neurological aspects of parenchymal brain cysts in Schimmelpenning-Feuerstein Mims syndrome in a 10-year-old girl.
- Primary brain sarcoma or metastatic carcinoma? Walid, M. S.; Osborne, T. J.; Robinson Jr., J. S. // Indian Journal of Cancer;Apr-Jun2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p174
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which presents the case of a 56 year old African American woman with history of sarcoidosis and was treated for breast cancer had developed 18 years later brain tumor in the previous issue.
- mail box. // Good Health & Medicine;Mar2009, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including surviving an emergency surgery for brain cancer, "Reach Your Potential" in the December 2008 and "16-Page Asthma Pullout Book" in the February 2009 issue.
- Second malignancies among Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia patients: small samples and sparse data. Ojha, R. P.; Thertulien, R. // Annals of Oncology;Feb2012, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p542
No abstract available.
- You Said It. Parris, Leea; Oandasan, Sheila P.; Margeson, Karla; Clay, Melanie; Nugent, Tiffany; Orion, Brit; Ostermann, Dorinda; Woodworth, Lisa; Terry, Peggy; N., Rae; Tsuji, Maria; A. R.; Chapman, Amanda; C., Julie; A. G. // Glamour;Nov2008, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p20
The article presents letters to the editor in response to articles published in previous issues, including "The Scariest Health Threat You've Never Heard Of," in the September 2008 issue, "5 Months to Say Goodbye," by Danielle Drumke in the September 2008 issue and "2008 Dos & Don'ts: Election...
- Cancer concern. // New Scientist;12/3/94, Vol. 144 Issue 1954, p12
Reports on the increasing number of deaths from brain cancer in Australia. Similar trend observed in Europe and the United States; Analysis of data from cancer registries in Tasmania and South Australia; Comparison of brain cancer rates in men and women.
- Cancer cells remain after tumor removal. // USA Today Magazine;Oct95, Vol. 124 Issue 2605, p3
Reports that glioma cells in brain tumors stay behind in the brain even after the tumor is removed surgically or through radiotherapy. Glioma cells as possible cause of death from generalized brain dysfunction; Comments from Daniel L. Silbergeld of the Washington University School of Medicine;...
- I Beat the Odds. Ross, Evan // Natural Health;Aug2002, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p43
Narrates the experience of a brain cancer patient in Santa Monica, California. Factors considered in choosing a treatment plan; Adoption of complementary therapies to control the side effects of the treatment; Changes in the life and career of the patient.