- READERS SAY. Sanderson, Dave; Shmavonian, Karl; Gaymard, Clara // Forbes Global;7/7/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p8
Presents letters to the editor on taxation. Comment on the Tax Misery Index published in the May 26, 2003 issue of 'Forbes Global' magazine; Information on the high tax regime in Canada.
- Mo. taxes: A mess. Martin, Pat // St. Louis Journalism Review;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 34 Issue 268, p26
Presents a letter to the editors of the periodical â€œSaint Louis Journalism Reviewâ€ which commented on the taxation system of the state of Missouri.
- Letters. Seaton, Peter; Moran, P. W.; Paige, Mike; Smyth, David A.; Pitt, Martin; Percy, Keith; Cornish, K. G.; Woolf, Emile // Accountancy;Sep81, Vol. 92 Issue 1057, p37
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles which appeared in previous issues, including, "The Way Bachttp://bookstream.epnet.com:8080/ai/images/save.gif Savek to Taxation by Consent," by Judith Sproat, in the July 1981 issue, a letter to the editor about the article "CCA...
- Letters. Matessino, John; Lowe, George; Seemann, Douglas F. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/21/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p24
Presents letters to editor in response to articles about healthcare cuts, social security, taxation and unlawful drivers that were previously published in the January 31 and February 7, 2005 of the â€œCityBusinessâ€ journal.
- Our Taxes and Britain's. Scherman, Harry // New Republic;8/24/38, Vol. 96 Issue 1238, p75
Presents letters to the editor referencing article comparing the British and American tax situation, published in the July 13, 1938 issue. Explanation of four ways by which economists ordinarily seek to measure the economic burden of government; Revelation from first measuring rods show that the...
- LETTERS to the editor. // Finance Week;4/26/2004, p6
Presents letters to the editor of "Finance Week".
- Progressive Graphics. Pagano, Frank // Progressive;Mar86, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p6
Presents a letter to the editor offering advice to `The Progressive' on how to overcome its financial problems.
- Letters to the Editor. Pickrell, Dave; Ryan, Darlene // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;6/23/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 147, p4
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article about the imposition of taxes in Saranac Lake, New York City.
- Letters. Paterson, Mark; Rundle, Alan; Counsell, Peter; Bickle, Ron; Heath, Tim; Potter, Justin; Morris, Keith // Director (00123242);Nov2007, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the 60th birthday edition of the periodical, "Link Globally, Act Locally," by Trevor Clawson in the September 2007 issue and "The Art of Finding Funding" in the September 2007 issue.