- Letters. Roney, Mike; Bliss, Brad; Knight, Kimberly J. // On Wall Street;Oct2005, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "The Perfect Wealth Manager," which discussed inaccuracies contained by wealth management; "Breaking Into Commodities," which focused on the commodity sector; "5 Questions," which featured financial...
- FASB's Crooch Takes Issue with FEI's CEO on Financial Statements. Crooch, G. Michael // Financial Executive;May2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p13
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles and topics published in previous issues of the journal "Financial Executive International," including an article which discusses the general purpose of financial statements in the January 2006 issue, and the article "FEI Becomes...
- LETTERS. // Governing;Jul2012, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Last Best Hope" in the May 2012 issue, "Legislating a 'Right to Resist' the Cops," in the 2012 issue and one concerning emergency financial managers.
- LETTERS. Kessler, Len; Irons, J. S.; Baum, Richard J.; Cioci, Gerald R. // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Aug1985, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p47
Presents letters to the editor related to articles published in different issues of the journal "Financial Executives International." Comment on the cover illustration of the March 1985 issue of the journal; Discussion of the two negative assessments of the new magazine, published in the April...
- RESPOND! Borelli, Frank J.; Pilcher, Gordon E. // Financial Executive;Jan/Feb1997, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
This article presents letters to the editor, including one regarding Financial Executives Institute Reporting Issues Conference and one from the September/October 1996 issue relating to information technology.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Finneran, Shane; Mcalmond, Russell // Pensions & Investments;1/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p10
Presents letters to the editor discussing topics published in previous issues of "Pensions & Investments." Comments about California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's drive to move California to a defined contribution system; Focuses on the need of a stand-alone ethics exam for procuring finance...
- OCC, OTS Fill-Ins Did Great Jobs. Abernathy, Wayne // American Banker;8/12/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 155, p25
Presents a letter to the editor which praises the work of Julie Williams and Rick Riccobono, who completed their services as acting heads of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Office of Thrift Supervision, respectively.
- Market Beating. Shayne, Jonathan A. // Fortune;1/24/2000, Vol. 141 Issue 2, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Man Your Fund Manager Hates," in the December 20, 1999 issue.
- Thrift or Theft? Catto, Alan // Fortune;7/21/2008, Vol. 158 Issue 2, p13
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Man Who Beat the SEC" from the June 23, 2008 issue.