- It's good to talk. Wilcox, Terry // Supply Management;1/31/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Report cites "lack of dialogue" with CFOs," in the December 13, 2007 issue.
- A 30-year-old idea for CFOs. Priest, William W. // Pensions & Investments;2/5/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "CFOs: Don't forget pension funds," in the December 11, 2006 issue of the journal.
- Letters. Strachan, James; Short, Peter; Nicholls, Barry; Houston, Steve // Public Finance;9/30/2005, p17
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in previous issues. "Top Team Needs Accountant's Skill," which responds to an article on the issue of chief financial officers being downgraded by the Audit Commission; "Disaster Ahead if CFOs Are Ditched," which comments...
- Open Case: SarbOx Compliance. Radford, John J.; Kuong, Jay; Raffo, Bob // Baseline;Oct2005, Issue 49, p14
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "Amazing Race," which appeared in the September 2005 issue. Duties and responsibilities of CIO; Purpose of a Corporate Compliance Office; Reason chief financial officers should be charged with all compliance issues.
- INTERACT. Meacham, Jamie; Turner, Andy; Mauldin, Randall; Baden, Karl; Tait, Ian; Howkins, Andy; Townsend, Barry; Imrie, Doug; Okoroma, Ljeoma // Supply Management;3/1/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, the magazine's blog and LinkedIn discussions including "Marketing and Procurement Should Define Roles, But Share Objectives" on February 29, 2012, "Supply Chain Risk Moves Up the CFO Agenda" on February 24,...
- Your Turn: Reader Comments on the Web. // National Underwriter / P&C;11/26/2012, Vol. 116 Issue 37, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "President to Ask for NFIP Borrowing Increase," "Nationwide CFO: Insurers to Rethink Northeast Exposure, Raise Rates," and "Nor'easter Complicates Insurance for Sandy-Struck Businesses."
- Letters to the Editor. Viviano, Tom; Kasabach, Peter; Garrison, Pat; Celentano, Domenick // njbiz;8/24/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Banding together to build friendlier regulation," by Peter Kasabach in the July 13, 2009 issue, "Survey finds N.J. CFOs, still gloomy about the economy," by Pat Garrison in the July 24, 2009 issue,...
- LETTERS TO FORTUNE. McKenna, Stephen J.; Hall, Jeff M.; Kashani, Layla S.; Smith, Jason; Taylor, Stephen D.; Taylor, Steve; Mitzel, Tom // Fortune;12/25/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 13, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles featured in previous issues of "Fortune," including "Super-CFOs: They Can't Jump But Some Earn More Than Deion Sanders," in the November 13, 1995 issue and "The Temp Biz Boom: Why It's Good," in the October 16, 1995 issue.
- FEEDBACK. Lalita; msimon; AdigaJO1; zaidi; Barbayann, Matilda; FreemenFreemarkets; kvillani // American Banker;12/7/2012, Vol. 177 Issue F347, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles "A Toxic Culture Poisons Your Balance Sheet," published in the November 29, 2012 issue, "Wanted: CFOs Who Are More than CPAs," published in the December 6, 2012 issue, and "Will New Year Bring Reform of the GSEs?" published...