- Letters. Handley, Jenny // Housewares;May/Jun2011, Issue 238, p12
A letter to the editor is presented which relates on the win of The David Shuttle Cookshop in the T&G Woodware store display competition.
- Not boxing clever. Ferguson, Jim // Grocer;1/5/2013, p22
A letter to the editor about the arrangement of items in shelf-ready display boxes is presented.
- LETTERS. Hudson, Robert; Tait, Andrew // In-Store;Jul2008, p13
Letters to the editor are presented about the Shopfitting and Display Industry Awards in Great Britain.
- LETTERS. Brookes, Becky; Richmond, Warren // In-Store;Jun2007, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Measure for Measure" in the May 2007 issue and one about food retailing.
- Letters. Paul, Patricia; Paris, Deline; Warren, Joan; Gill, April; Powell, Marge // Miniature Collector;Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "12 Months of Christmas" by Lee Lefkowitz in the December issue, "Clothing for Display" in the March 2011 issue, and miniature art.
- Letters. Dawkins, David; Ruck, John; Clayton, Bob // Cabinet Maker;9/23/2005, Issue 5457, p8
Presents letters to the editor on furniture-related topics published in the previous issues of "Cabinet Maker". Harmful effect of black market furniture sellers on the industry; Factors affecting the success of furniture retailers; Impact of innovative product display on consumers.
- LETTERS. Manahan, Bob; Moore, Michael // Classic Toy Trains;Mar2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "B. Altman's department store Christmas display" by Roger Carp in the December 2009 issue, and "Track and Car Cleaning Tips" in the December 2009 issue.
- LETTERS. Burrows, Dorian; Gaiger, Fiona // In-Store;Sep2004, p13
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of "In-Store." Popularity of point of purchase displays as a brand communication opportunity; Use of in-store television to drive sales.
- LETTERS. Ainscow, John; Browning, Rupert // Horticulture Week;8/13/2010, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the "Garden Centres Told to Ditch Traditional A-Z Plant Displays," in the July 30, 2010 issue, the attitude of television presenters towards garden centres in the July 23, 2010 issue, and the...