More on Vegetarian Foods in Assisted Living Facilities
- yourself. Goar, Taconya; Hobson, Xaviar; Griscom, Betsy C.; Woodcock, Janet; Moore, Katie; Williamsburg, Julia K.,; Siachos, Margaret Anne; Magoon, Laura; Smothers, Kerrie; Regan, Marjorie; Oneca, Alexis // Self;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the cover picture of June 2009 issue, article "Bad Bargain," by Katherine Ebans and an article titled "20 Ways to Eat Healthier Right Now."
- say it! Danielle; Tanya; Jennifer; Lauraa; Brittany; Judith // Good Health (ACP Publishing PTY Limited);Nov2010, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "Ladies Who Veg," in the October 2010 issue, "Secrets of the Super Fit," in the September 2010 issue and "Looking For a New Challenge? Try A Triathlon," in the September 2010 issue.
- hotlines. Taylor, Sarah; Wyck, Cathy; Yew, Jamie; Barnett, Kristin; Dresdale, Kimberly; Jankowski, Theresa; Diamond, Kelly; Botz, Amy; Tucker, Keisha; Rector, Jenifer; Shannon, Michelle; Jones, Chelsea; Giusti, Julie // Shape;Feb2007, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Rock Your Workout!," in the November 2006 issue, "Lighten Up!," in the November 2006 issue, and an article on the benefits of vegetarianism.
- FEEDBACK. H., Walter; Moore, Katie; Opalka, Tammy; Underwood, Deanne; Heath, Laurie; Williams, April Shunn; Michaels, Shelly; Segina, Kristen; Reo, Tiffany; Caine, Judy; Turk, T. Tara // InStyle;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p100
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including an article on singer Whitney Houston, "Eat Your Way Gorgeous," in the January 2010 issue, and "Your Most Stylish Year Ever," in the January 2010 issue.
- what's on your mind? Bergst, Liz; Harris, Amber; Wall, Kim // Kiwi;Aug/Sep2011, p10
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues related to families, including a vegetarian mother cooking for her vegetarian baby, not being a pet-friendly family, and happy families in multi-generation household.
- letters. // Vegetarian Times;Dec2003, Issue 316, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues of the periodical "Vegetarian Times." Comments on the food products offered by McDonald's; Efforts of Burger King to incorporate vegetarian foods in their menu.
- letters. Hirst, Randy; Parker, Lacey R.; Federa, Karin; St. Thomas, Jonathan; Griffin, Lisa // Vegetarian Times;Jul/Aug2004, Issue 323, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Nutrition Know-How," which dealt with vegetarian marshmallows; "The Low-Carb Vegetarian," which focused on low-carbohydrate diets; "Orange Alert," which discussed the use of hydrogen peroxide on fruits...
- LETTERS. Chaitowitz, Simon; Kerr, Jeffrey S. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/24/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p16
Presents letters to the editor related to the restaurant industry. Opposition of lobbyist Richard Berman to health advocates, such as the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine and education of consumers about healthful vegetarian diets; Violation of tax-exempt status by allegedly...
- letters. Apito, Susan; Braithwaite, Lisa; Winther, Patrick; Barr, Steven J.; Lee, Arnold // Vegetarian Times;Feb2004, Issue 318, p8
Presents letters to the editor on articles related to vegetarians and vegetarianism. "Counter Culture," which focused on vegetarian restaurants; "Fast Food," which focused on vegetarian foods served in fast food restaurants; "Vanity Fair," which discussed organic labeling for cosmetics.