How children see themselves
- Skinny Pill. M., Sara // Allure;Oct2008, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p56
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Speed Dieting," by Judith Newman in the August 2008 issue.
- A SNACKING SUCCESS. C., Anna // Prevention;Mar90, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p26
Presents a letter to the editor of "Prevention" magazine reporting on success experienced by the sender with the "Nibbler's Weight-Loss Plan" featured in the March 1989 issue.
- I surprised myself with Atkins. Edlin, Graham // Pulse;1/5/2004, Vol. 64 Issue 1, p18
Presents a letter to the editor commenting the Atkins diet, published in a previous issue of "Pulse".
- How children see themselves. Quail, Jacqueline; Delaney, J. A. Chris; Oddson, Bruce // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;10/26/2004, Vol. 171 Issue 9, p1024
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Dieting Among Preadolescent and Young Adolescent Females," by Gail McVey and colleagues.
- Diet skeptic. Curtis, Kaaren; L., Andrea // Self;Oct2004, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p20
Presents letters to the editor in response to the article "Done With Dieting" in the August 2004 issue.
- Four-Year Follow-up after Two-Year Dietary Interventions. Schwarzfuchs, Dan; Golan, Rachel; Shai, Iris // New England Journal of Medicine;10/4/2012, Vol. 367 Issue 14, p1373
A letter to the editor is presented about a study which compared the effectiveness of weight-loss diets.
- Letters to the Editor. Ludlow, Robert; Howe, Lenore; Cardwell, Glenn; Williams, Pete; Jonas, Steve // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);9/1/2006, Issue 346, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "Give Up and Lose Weight," "A Triumphant Celebration of the Wellness Conceptï¿½" and "Why It's Important Not To Believe Everything You Think."
- LETTERS. Harrop, Donald E.; Kaufman, Jerome E.; Mgebroff, A. Earl; Callaway, C. Wayne; Foreyt, John P.; Herndon, Richard G. // Patient Care;1/30/1993, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p8
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Making Phone Care Good Care," which discussed on telephone medical advice; "Hysterectomy and Sexual Dysfunction: You Can Help," which focused on the counseling of patients having mandatory...
- Your take on walking off weight, the salt debate, and stealing "me" time. Hall, Sally; Nunnally, Frances; Ivy, Sarah; Hughes, Sarah; Masters, Abbi // Health (Time Inc.);Jun2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Walk a Little, Lose a Lot," "Feel-Good Smoothies" and "Beat That Diet Slump" in the April 2010 issue.