- CONCEPTION VS. FERTILIZATION. Mahowald, Mary B. // Commonweal;9/9/2005, Vol. 132 Issue 15, p40
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Misleading Photos," in the June 17, 2005 issue of "Commonweal."
- Clause 14(4)(9) of embryo bill should be amended or deleted. Emery, Steve; Burke, Teresa Blankmeyer; Middleton, Anna; Belk, Rachel; Turner, Graham // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/3/2008, Vol. 336 Issue 7651, p976
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Controversial Embryo Bill Receives Second Hearing in Lords" by L. Eaton in the November 24, 2007 issue.
- US embryo rules support 'right-to-life' agenda. Cash, Gordon G. // Nature;12/5/2002, Vol. 420 Issue 6915, p461
Presents a letter to the editor of the scientific journal 'Nature,' commenting on an article about the George W. Bush Administration's intention to establish a legal precedent for declaring embryos to be humans from the moment of conception. Embryo rules' apparent support for the...
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis: another new concept in need of a definition. Hultén, M. // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;Nov2009, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p756
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial "Non-Invasive Assessment of Embryo Quality: A New Concept in Need of a Definition," by Jacques Cohen, published in the 2009 issue.
- Should embryo donation be actively encouraged and advocated for couples with only one infertile partner? Boon Chin Heng // Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics;Jan2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p57
A letter to the editor is presented focusing on the issue of embryo donation for couples with only one infertile partner.
- And then there were two: use of hESC lines. Scott, Christopher Thomas; McCormick, Jennifer B.; Owen-Smith, Jason // Nature Biotechnology;Aug2009, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p696
A letter to the editor about final guidelines defining the types of human embryonic cell (hESC) lines that would be eligible for public funding issued by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) is presented.
- Lost embryos. Davey, Patrick // New Scientist;10/29/2005, Vol. 188 Issue 2523, p23
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the morality issues surrounding human embryos.
- EMBRYONIC THINKING. Mazzucco, Evelyn // First Things: A Monthly Journal of Religion & Public Life;Dec2010, Issue 208, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Human Embryos in the Age of Obama" in the October 2010 issue.
- Unenabled Embryo Use. Nelson, Thomas K. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Sep2004, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p1210
Presents a letter to the editor related to the use of human embryos in research and therapy.
- Unenabled Embryo Use. Madeira, Robert // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Sep2004, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p1213
Presents a letter to the editor on human embryos.