- Clause 14(4)(9) of embryo bill should be amended or deleted. Emery, Steve; Burke, Teresa Blankmeyer; Middleton, Anna; Belk, Rachel; Turner, Graham // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);5/3/2008, Vol. 336 Issue 7651, p976
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Controversial Embryo Bill Receives Second Hearing in Lords" by L. Eaton in the November 24, 2007 issue.
- US embryo rules support 'right-to-life' agenda. Cash, Gordon G. // Nature;12/5/2002, Vol. 420 Issue 6915, p461
Presents a letter to the editor of the scientific journal 'Nature,' commenting on an article about the George W. Bush Administration's intention to establish a legal precedent for declaring embryos to be humans from the moment of conception. Embryo rules' apparent support for the...
- Non-invasive prenatal diagnosis: another new concept in need of a definition. Hultén, M. // Reproductive BioMedicine Online (Reproductive Healthcare Limited;Nov2009, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p756
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial "Non-Invasive Assessment of Embryo Quality: A New Concept in Need of a Definition," by Jacques Cohen, published in the 2009 issue.
- Should embryo donation be actively encouraged and advocated for couples with only one infertile partner? Boon Chin Heng // Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics;Jan2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p57
A letter to the editor is presented focusing on the issue of embryo donation for couples with only one infertile partner.
- And then there were two: use of hESC lines. Scott, Christopher Thomas; McCormick, Jennifer B.; Owen-Smith, Jason // Nature Biotechnology;Aug2009, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p696
A letter to the editor about final guidelines defining the types of human embryonic cell (hESC) lines that would be eligible for public funding issued by the U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) is presented.
- Lost embryos. Davey, Patrick // New Scientist;10/29/2005, Vol. 188 Issue 2523, p23
Presents a letter to the editor discussing the morality issues surrounding human embryos.
- SUPPORTING HYBRID EMBRYO RESEARCH IS A TOUGH DECISION. Turner, Bruce // Nursing Standard;6/11/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on human-animal embryo research in the May 28, 2008 issue.
- Victim embryos. Alessandro, Theresa // New Scientist;7/8/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2559, p23
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on the act of producing embryos with specific physical characteristics, by John Harris in the June 17, 2006 issue.
- Victim embryos. Goodman, Roger // New Scientist;7/8/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 2559, p23
A letter to the editor is presented about the act of mass-producing embryos.
- Unenabled Embryo Use. Nelson, Thomas K. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Sep2004, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p1210
Presents a letter to the editor related to the use of human embryos in research and therapy.