- Reply to Taylor et al: “A new mother-to-infant bonding scale”. Brockington, I. F. // Archives of Women's Mental Health;Jul2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p225
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "A New Mother-to-Infant Bonding Scale," that was published in the June 8, 2006 issue.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Cordes, Helen // Daughters;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p11
A letter to the editor is presented thanking the magazine for providing realistic insight as to how to deal with a mother's teenage daughter.
- Pregnancy-Related Acute Coronary Syndromes and Maternal Mortality. Jessurun, Gillian A. J.; Tio, Rene A.; Heijer, Peter Den // Angiology;Dec1996, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p1187
Presents a letter to the editor related to pregnancy-related acute coronary syndromes and maternal mortality.
- YOUR LETTERS. // Mothering;Nov/Dec2003, Issue 121, p12
Presents letters to the editor published in the November 2003 issue of the journal "Mothering."
- your letters. Wuest, Jackie; Colmer, Autumn; Silberman, Katie; Fennell, Hugh; Lengbeyer, Audrey; Cotton, Jennifer; Lawrence-Riddell, Lauren; Price, June; Caudle, Carrie; Wajer-Lang, Erin; Vioral, Molli; Shrader, Sarah; Kuhlenkamp, Ed; Erdman, Sarah Lugaric; Wolfe, Gwen; Stewart, Eileen; Angie, Danielle; Mora, Lourdes M. Santaballa; Parente, Sarah; Degroh, Molly // Mothering;Sep/Oct2008, Issue 150, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Mommy Rituals," in the May-June 2008 issue, "Who Wants to Sleep Alone?," in the July-August 2008 issue, and "Where's Joseph," in the May-June 2008 issue.
- your letters. Bodine, Maddie; Castrejon, Christine; Baxter, Jennifer; Sapp, Masha; Barton-Landfield, Caitlin; Jerke, Amy; Montgomery, Andrea; Sanders, Michelle; Torrence-Hale, Alison; Milos, Marilyn Fayre; Bollinger, Dan; Norris, Emily Mohajeri; Surowiec, Daedra; Whitman, Sally; Anne; Caryl-Klika, Jaime; Rice, Katy Beedle; Aberilla, Stacy; Crane, Jennifer; Plattner, Katy // Mothering;Nov/Dec2008, Issue 151, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issues including "No More Homework," by Wendy J. Ponte in the July-August 2008 issue, "A Quiet Place," in the September-October 2008 issue, and "Birth of a Lactivist." in the July-August 2008 issue.
- Bi-monthly dosage. Quinnell, Simone // Australian Parents;Aug/Sep2003, p11
Presents a letter to the editor about the help provided to mothers by the periodical "Australian Parents."
- Creating a Lie. Onorato, Angela // American Prospect;8/26/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Creating a Lie,' by Sylvia Ann Hewlett in the July 1, 2002 issue.
- Mailbag. Brakefield, C. M. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);9/10/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p3
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a mother's concern for her son who is growing up in the U.S.
- Not Quite the Best. // Working Mother;Dec/Jan2005, Vol. 27/28 Issue 11/1, p12
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the list of the best companies for working mothers published in the October 2004 issue of "Working Mother."