Celiac Disease Serology and Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Does the Relationship Merit Further Evaluation?
- Dilated Pancreatic Duct and Common Bile Duct in a Patient with Abdominal Pain and Weight Loss. Agarwal, Banke; Kuehn, Stephen; Collins, Brian T. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p1623
Presents a letter to the editor about dilated pancreatic duct and common bile duct in a patients with abdominal pain and weight loss published in the 2004 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Response to Dr. Tenner. Banks, Peter A.; Freeman, Martin I. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May2007, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p1127
A response by Peter A. Banks, et al. to the letter to the editor about their article "Practice Parameters Committee of the American College of Gastroenterology: Guidelines in the management of acute pancreatitis" that was published in the journal is presented.
- Tragic Death of Ismar Boas: The Father of Gastroenterology. Cappell, Mitchell S // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2011, Vol. 106 Issue 12, p2204
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on Ismar Boas, who was the founder of the longest surviving journal in gastroenterology, currently published as "Digestion," by Larry Brandt, that was published in a previous issue.
- Successful Colonoscopic Diagnosis of Cecal Cancer After Failed Barium Enema. Lee, John G.; Leung, Joseph W. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2001, Vol. 96 Issue 9, p2795
Presents a letter to the editor on the colonoscopic diagnosis of cecal cancer after failed barium enema, published in an issue of "The American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Spontaneous Regression of a Desmoid Intraabdominal Tumor in a Patient Affected by Familial Adenomatous Polyposis. Biasco, Guido; Pantaleo, Maria Abbondanza; Nobili, Elisabetta; Monti, Carlo // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Aug2004, Vol. 99 Issue 8, p1621
Presents a letter to the editor about spontaneous regression of a desmoid intraabdominal tumor in a patient affected by familial adenomatous polyposis, published in the 2004 issue of the "American Journal of Gastroenterology."
- Indigestion After Digestive Disease Week (DDW): Be Aware of the 'Golden Raspberry Award' at DDW and Cyclospora cayetanensis. Brand, Stephan; Ochsenkühn, Thomas; Hogardt, Michael // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2012, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p1927
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What a professor learned about Cyclospora cayetanensis by attending Digestive Diseases Week conference in Chicago" by A. Marek and colleagues in the 2012 issue.
- letters. Pringle, Merryl; Anastasiadis, Helen; Megoy, Jeanne; Kirkham, Joan; Griffin, Lyn; Caine, Judith // Australian Table;Nov2005, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p159
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in previous issues of "Australian Table." Suggested recipes to support a husband who was diagnosed with coeliac disease after years of pain; Comments on the recipes published by the magazine.
- mailbox. Thornton, Rita; Gorton, A.; Butler, Janelle; Chamberlain, Meranie; Welden, T. // Good Medicine (Australian Consolidated Press);Aug2004, p10
Presents letters to the editor on issues related to health and psychology. Advice sought for digestive abnormalities and irregular, painful periods; Effectiveness of using bovine colostrum supplement in alleviating pain due to recurring ulcers; Tips on maintaining a harmonious marital relations.
- Response to Dr. Chandrasoma. Marsman, Willem A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p1861
Presents a response of a letter to the editor regarding cardiac mucosa sent by Chandrasoma Parakrama published in the "American Journal of Gastroenterology" in the 2004 issue.