- Failure of Single Night-Time Dose of H2-Receptor Antagonists in the Treatment of Duodenal Ulcer Patients with Bulbar Stenosis. Materia, Alberto; Genco, Alfredo; Silecchia, Gianfranco; Basso, Nicola // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov1989, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p1462
Presents a letter to the editor about the effectiveness of single night-time dose of H2-receptor antagonists in the treatment of duodenal cancer patients with bulbar stenosis.
- Depressed-type, early duodenal carcinoma (carcinoma in situ) treated by endoscopic mucosal resection. // Journal of Gastroenterology;2003, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p813
Presents a letter to the editor about the treatment of duodenal carcinoma by endoscopic mucosal resection.
- Diffuse Gastroduodenal Metastasis of Conjunctival Malignant Melanoma. Köklü, Seyfettin; Gültuna, Selcan; Yüksel, İlhami; Başar, Ömer; Üsküdar, Oğuz; Han, Ünsal // American Journal of Gastroenterology;May2008, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p1321
A letter to the editor is presented in relation to a case study on diffuse gastroduodenal metastasis of conjunctival malignant melanoma.
- Primary duodenal adenocarcinoma associated with neurofibromatosis type 1. Joo, Young-Eun; Kim, Hyun-Soo; Choi, Sung-Kyu; Rew, Jong-Sun; Park, Chang-Soo; Kim, Sei-Jong // Journal of Gastroenterology;2002, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p215
It is well known that patients with neurofibromatosis have an increased incidence of various neoplasms, most of these being tumors of neural-crest origin, including neurofibromas, leiomyomas, ganglioneuromas, paragangliomas, and carcinoids. However, the occurrence of small-bowel adenocarcinoma...
- Identification of Two Subgroups of Familial Early-Onset Duodenal Ulcers. Lam, Shiu Kum; Ong, G. B. // Annals of Internal Medicine;Oct80, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p540
Presents a study which examined the possible inter-relations of acid and gastrin variables in duodenal ulcers. Medical history patients with duodenal cancer; Methods used; Expression of maximal acid output; Analysis of the postrandial serum gastrin; Relations between maximalacid output and Î£...
- Great expectations from proximal vagotomy. // British Medical Journal;11/29/1975, Vol. 4 Issue 5995, p487
Examines the effectiveness of proximal gastric vagotomy in the surgical treatment of duodenal cancer. Risks of proximal vagotomy; Incidence of postoperative gastrointestinal disturbance; Assessment on the nutritional effect of proximal vagotomy.
- Searching for a marker of malignant conversion in gastrointestinal tumors. Itoh, Fumio; Imai, Kohzoh // Journal of Gastroenterology;2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p877
Editorial. Introduces a research paper on the development of duodenal cancer in a patient with familial adenomatous polyposis, published in the November 2000 issue of the `Journal of Gastroenterology.'
- Massive gastrointestinal bleeding caused by a gastrointestinal stromal tumour of the third part of the duodenum treated by means of emergency partial duodenal resection. Jarczyk, Grzegorz; Bereziak, Łukasz; Jackowski, Marek // Gastroenterology Review / Przeglad Gastroenterologiczny;2015, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p181
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Massive gastrointestinal bleeding caused by a gastrointestinal stromal tumour of the third part of the duodenum treated by means of emergency partial duodenal resection," that was published in a previous issue of the journal is presented.
- Primary adenocarcinoma of the duodenum demonstrated by ultrasonography. Iki, Katsumichi; Nogami, Atsushi; Harada, Hideki; Echigo, Muneo; Kiyama, Takashi; Tsunoda, Tsukasa; Eto, Toshifumi // Journal of Gastroenterology;2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p195
Abstract: A 57 year-old man presented with abdominal discomfort and melena. Abdominal ultrasonography clearly revealed a duodenal tumor as a hypoechoic mass in the transverse segment of the duodenum. The lesion was a 4 x 4-cm oval mass with partial concavity, an irregular surface, high-level...