- Night flyer. Hennefrund, B.; Kuhn, D.R. // Ranger Rick;Jul89, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p40
Provides information on the cecropia moth. Transformations; Description; Life cycles.
- Moths light up our moments. Brown, Elizabeth M. // Christian Science Monitor;8/5/97, Vol. 89 Issue 175, p17
Tells of the author's experience in buying cocoons for several varieties of the Cecropias moth, the largest moth in North America. The time it took for the moths to come out of their cocoons; The reaction of her daughters to the moths.
- Letter of the Month: Off to a Good Start. Swift, Jonathan // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2010, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Turkey Decoys and Setups 101," by Marty Robert in the May, 2010 issue.
- Fall Turkey Ambush. McDOUGAL, DARRON // Bow & Arrow Hunting;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p30
The article discusses the tips on bowhunting fall turkeys. The tips include locating a flock of turkeys in wide-open fields, pastures and roosting areas, deploying a hen decoy and stalking within bow range. Encountering turkeys when deer hunting and making finest meal out of fall turkeys are...
- The Flocks of Autumn. Peterson, Troy // Bowhunter;2005 Whitetail Special, p146
Focuses on the significance of turkeys in deer hunting during autumn.
- Wild card. Sullivan, Mark T. // Outdoor Life;Mar97, Vol. 199 Issue 3, p50
Describes hunting techniques for elks, turkeys and gobblers. Elk hunting using turkey-style; Similarity between elk hunting and turkey hunting; Use of Woods Wise Calls; Techniques of calling.
- BILATERAL GYNANDROMORPH OF HYALOPHORA CECROPIA (LEPIDOPTERA: SATURNIIDAE) IN NOVA SCOTIA. Bridgehouse, Derek W. // Northeastern Naturalist;2000, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p237
Presents a description of the capture of a bilateral gynandromorph of Hyalophora cecropia taken in Nova Scotia. Information on gynandromorphs; Sex abnormality in gynandromorphs; Characteristics of hyalophora cecropia.
- Colorful Spring Combo. // Bowhunter;Feb/Mar2001, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p54
Describes the experiences of a bowhunter in hunting spotted axis deer and turkeys in the central region of Texas in the spring.
- News. Henry, Dick; Sanford, Bob // New York State Conservationist;Oct2001, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p31
Presents news briefs concerning hunting in New York as of October 2001. Forecast for the 2001 deer hunting season; Results of the 2001 spring turkey season.