- Air Mail. Luviano, Jose L.; Richmond, Michael; Bryan, Russ; Dick, James; Shellner, Earl // Airman;Apr2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p16
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics published in previous issues of the journal "Airman." "Breakin' It Down," which focuses on the racial breakdown in the Army; "Weapons Security," which offers a response to the article about weapons security; "Keeping the Faith" which...
- Letters. Thompson, Loren B. // Army Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p3
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the E-8C Joint STARS (JSTARS) radar plane of the U.S. Air Force in the June 2010 issue and another giving commendation to the "Army" magazine.
- Air Mail. Mitchell, Adam; Moore, Scott; Fincke, Ed // Airman;Nov2003, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p16
Presents correspondence from readers regarding the articles in the "Airman." History of the 100th Air Refueling Wing from Royal Air Force; Emphasis of the Aces in the sky; Confusion of the picture in the plane.
- AIRMAIL. D'Andrea, Christa; Coakley, David J.; Sullivan, Carroll // Airman;Summer2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p16
Presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including information about magazine subscription, changes in the magazine's format and design, "Kids, Yes...Spouse, No," published in the May 2005 issue, captions on the Antarctica article "Operation deep froze," in the...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Caputo, John; Barbosa, Tim; Renth, Eric; Elliot, Bruce; Romero, Jr., Clyde // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/11/2005, Vol. 162 Issue 15, p6
Presents several letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Discussion on the article "Birds and Blues," published in the March 21, 2005 issue of the journal Aviation Week and Space Technology; Information on the U.S. Air Force's aircrafts; Deliberation...
- Air Mail. Lamb, Daryl R.; Cordiner, Christopher; Barker, Bob; Coller, Cary // Airman;Nov2004, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p16
Presents letters to the editor about the United States Air Force.
- It is real. Lovley, Eric // Airman;Nov2004, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p16
Presents a letter to the editor responding to Hank Caruso's comment "Make it Real," published in the August 2004 issue of the magazine.
- Feedback. Rettig, R. Scott // Rotor & Wing;12/15/2010, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "USAF Combat SAR" that was published in the November 2010 issue of the journal.
- Abolish the Air Force?! Kiras, James D. // American Prospect;Dec2007, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Abolish the Air Force," by Robert Farley in the November 2007 issue.