A Car Crash Complicating Influenza
- Letters to the Editor. Milligan, Robert C.; Haddock, Robert L.; Arida, Elie; Hultin, Tore; McGlashan, Neil D.; Dean, Andrew G.; Lowinger, Paul; Peterson, Barry; Cowin, Rath; Probstein, Irwin; Schade, Charles P.; Garland, Merritt F.; Seggar Jr., J. King B. E.; Nichols, Robert S. // American Journal of Public Health;Apr1977, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p379
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including an article about a study of suitable statistical methods for the early recognition of influenza epidemics by I. F. Goldstein and G. A. Block in the October 1976 issue, an article about swine flu...
- The Cover Art of the 15 June 2004 Issue. Nalin, David R. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;12/1/2004, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p1741
Presents a letter to the editor that focuses on the cover art of the June 15, 2004 issue of the periodical "Clinical Infectious Diseases."
- Global IDEA. Hanney, Stephen R.; Buxton, Martin J. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/7/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p1538
Presents a letter to the editor about the assessment of the potential health and economic benefits from an accelerated program of research to combat infectious diseases.
- Dangers of the sexual health strategy. Birley, H. // Sexually Transmitted Infections;Dec2001, Vol. 77 Issue 6, p463
Presents a letter to the editor about the dangers of the sexual health strategy.
- Recent Reduction in Male Urethritis in France. Massari, Véronique; Valleron, Alain-Jacques // American Journal of Public Health;May89, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p655
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A computer network for the surveillance of communicable diseases: The French experiment," by S. J. Valleron, E. Bouvet and P. Garnerin in the 1986 issue.
- What Would You Do! Jin, Elvine Y. W. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;May2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p292
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Nothing to Declare," by John O'Keefe in the March 2004 issue.
- Strongyloides stercoralis Infection as a Manifestation of Immune Restoration Syndrome. Kim, Angela C.; Lupatkin, Helene C. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;8/1/2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p439
Presents a letter to the editor about the manifestation of strongyloides stercoralis infection.
- Symptomatic Hyperlactatemia: Lessons Learned Using a Point-of-Care Device in a Health Care Center- and Nurse-Based Antiretroviral Program in Rwanda. van Griensven, Johan; Atté, Edi F.; Reid, Tony // Clinical Infectious Diseases;1/15/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p320
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on symptomatic hyperlactatemia by Songa and colleagues in the previous issue.
- Reply to van Griensven et al. Castelnuovo, Barbara; Ocama, Ponsiano; Songa, Patricia Mwebaze; Kambugu, Andrew // Clinical Infectious Diseases;1/15/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p322
A response by Patricia Mwebaze Songa and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on symptomatic hyperlactatemiain the previous issue is presented.