A Car Crash Complicating Influenza
- Letters to the Editor. Milligan, Robert C.; Haddock, Robert L.; Arida, Elie; Hultin, Tore; McGlashan, Neil D.; Dean, Andrew G.; Lowinger, Paul; Peterson, Barry; Cowin, Rath; Probstein, Irwin; Schade, Charles P.; Garland, Merritt F.; Seggar Jr., J. King B. E.; Nichols, Robert S. // American Journal of Public Health;Apr1977, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p379
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including an article about a study of suitable statistical methods for the early recognition of influenza epidemics by I. F. Goldstein and G. A. Block in the October 1976 issue, an article about swine flu...
- Global IDEA. Hanney, Stephen R.; Buxton, Martin J. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/7/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p1538
Presents a letter to the editor about the assessment of the potential health and economic benefits from an accelerated program of research to combat infectious diseases.
- Recent Reduction in Male Urethritis in France. Massari, Véronique; Valleron, Alain-Jacques // American Journal of Public Health;May89, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p655
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A computer network for the surveillance of communicable diseases: The French experiment," by S. J. Valleron, E. Bouvet and P. Garnerin in the 1986 issue.
- What Would You Do! Jin, Elvine Y. W. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;May2004, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p292
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Nothing to Declare," by John O'Keefe in the March 2004 issue.
- Strongyloides stercoralis Infection as a Manifestation of Immune Restoration Syndrome. Kim, Angela C.; Lupatkin, Helene C. // Clinical Infectious Diseases;8/1/2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p439
Presents a letter to the editor about the manifestation of strongyloides stercoralis infection.
- Symptomatic Hyperlactatemia: Lessons Learned Using a Point-of-Care Device in a Health Care Center- and Nurse-Based Antiretroviral Program in Rwanda. van Griensven, Johan; Atté, Edi F.; Reid, Tony // Clinical Infectious Diseases;1/15/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p320
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on symptomatic hyperlactatemia by Songa and colleagues in the previous issue.
- Reply to van Griensven et al. Castelnuovo, Barbara; Ocama, Ponsiano; Songa, Patricia Mwebaze; Kambugu, Andrew // Clinical Infectious Diseases;1/15/2008, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p322
A response by Patricia Mwebaze Songa and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on symptomatic hyperlactatemiain the previous issue is presented.
- Monilethrix: A New Family with the Novel Mutation in KRT81 Gene. Ferrando, Juan; Galve, Javier; Torres-Puente, Manoli; Santillán, Sonia; Nogués, Susanna; Grimalt, Ramon // International Journal of Trichology;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p53
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Monilethrix: A New Family with the Novel Mutation in KRT81 Gene," that was published in the January 1, 2012 issue.
- Hymenolepis nana Parasites in Adopted Children. Maggi, Paolo; Brandonisio, Olga; Canto, Valentina; Bellacosa, Chiara; Epifani, Giuseppe; Pastore, Giuseppe // Clinical Infectious Diseases;8/15/2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p571
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "International Adoption: Infectious Diseases Issues," by L.C. Miller, that appeared in a previous issue of the journal "Clinical Infectious Diseases."