- Letters. Speros, Jim; Spiegler, Lio O.; Roulo, Candace; Anderson, Kenneth // Advertising Age;2/14/2005, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p21
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics and articles discussed in the previous issue. Factors that made the Super Bowl commercial a good and bad investment; Main attributes of obesity; Information on the advertisement of Skyy Vodka.
- LETTERS. Huebner, Charles J.; Farquhar, Doug; Anderson, Thomas A.; Sawyer, Dana; Skinder, Dennis; Ruark, Ellen; Garber, Jerry; Capehart, Lynn; Brown, David Park; Dunne, Quentin; Brago, Victoria; Keegan, Marilyn; Bensky, Tom; Moore, Robert S.; Pendleton, Michaelene // Time International (South Pacific Edition);7/19/2004, Issue 28, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles related to obesity published in the June 28, 2004 issue.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Scott, Sandy; Cardwell, Glenn; Haebig, Jeff; Clark, Bob; Randle, Dave // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);5/12/2006, Issue 330, p3
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues focusing on obesity in the Americans, vitamin pill to cover the extra demands of TED and diets for controlling weight.
- LETTERS-TO-THE-EDITOR. Fish, Jessica; Scott, Sandy // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);12/23/2005, Issue 311, p6
Several letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues including "Healthy Skepticism About Obesity," which is related to eating disorders in female athletes are presented.
- Weighty Matters. Barton, P.; Lacey, Miles; Brailsford, Ian; Dunlop, Bevan; Withy, M. Laurence; Langdon, Miles; Lynch, Pip; Cullen, Ross; Burgering, Colin; Ireland, W.; Mountain, John (Doc) // North & South;Oct2009, Issue 283, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "The F-word" in the September 2009 issue, "A Lump to the Throat" in the September 2009 issue, and "What's in it for Us?" in the September 2009 issue.
- YOUR TURN. M., Rand; F., Francis; F., Jose; P., Anthony; H., Dana // Men's Fitness;Feb2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p12
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Is Anyone Fit to Lead," in the November 2007 issue, "Pass the Word," by Roy S. Johnson in the January 2008 issue and "Bedroom Betrayals," in the December/January issue.
- Biased Reporting. Ciskey, Debra J. // T+D;Oct2006, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Obesity Affects Workplace Productivity," by Paula Ketter in the June 2006 issue.
- Response. Ketter, Paula // T+D;Oct2006, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p8
A response by the author to a letter to the editor on his article "Obesity Affects Workplace Productivity" in the June 2006 issue is presented.
- Albuminuria and Mortality in Hypertension. Wachtell, Kristian; Olsen, Michael Heck; Ibsen, Hans // Annals of Internal Medicine;8/3/2004, Vol. 141 Issue 3, p245
Presents a letter to the editor regarding screening and interventions for obesity in adults.