- LETTERS. Lau, Henry; Plagens, Mary // Crain's Detroit Business;6/21/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p8
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in different issues including the article "Fundraising their way: Younger set throws its own events for charity," published in the June 7, 2010 issue and "Take stand for stem cell research," published in the June 14, 2010...
- Stem cell promise. Senske, Marlowe // Modern Healthcare;6/25/2007, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p61
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Stem Cell Research--on the QT," by Melanie Evans in the 2007 issue.
- Cybrid vigour. Jones, David // New Scientist;2/16/2008, Vol. 197 Issue 2643, p23
A letter to the editor responding to an article in a previous issue on stem cell research, submitted via the Internet, is presented.
- I HOPE PRESIDENT OBAMA WILL REPEAL STEM CELL LEGISLATION. Pearson, Herbert // Nursing Standard;11/19/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p33
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which states that President-elect Barack Obama was designated as a champion of nurses by the American Nurses Association because of his stand to repeal the legislation blocking federal support for embryonic stem cell research in the...
- Why Vote on a Stem Cell Bond Issue? Davis, John J. // njbiz;11/12/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Rallying Around Funds for Stem Cell Research," by Wise Young in the November 5, 2007 issue.
- Therapeutic Cloning. Pellegrino, Edmund D.; Kilner, John F.; FitzGerald, Kevin T.; Bevington, Linda K.; Mitchell, C. Ben; Koop, C. Everett // New England Journal of Medicine;11/14/2002, Vol. 347 Issue 20, p1619
A letter to the editor is presented in response to three separate studies about public policy on stem-cell research by researchers G.J. Annas, K. Evers, and I.L. Weissman in the May 16, 2002 issue.
- Federal Funding for Stem-Cell Research. Matz, Robert // New England Journal of Medicine;1/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 3, p307
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article on stem-cell research in the U.S., which was published in the October 21, 2007 issue.
- Unlikely stem cell therapies. Condic, Maureen // Nature Neuroscience;Jul2007, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p803
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial "Shaky arguments against stem cells," which appeared in the journal "Nature Neuroscience" in 2007.
- Corzine Still Pushes for Stem-Cell Money. King, Peter R. // njbiz;11/26/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p11
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "What Next for Stem Cell Research?" in the November 12, 2007 issue.