The Great Transition
- Economic predictions. Biset, Jeff // OECD Observer;Jul2010, Issue 280, p2
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on economic predictions.
- Theorems on the debt crisis and the occurrence of inflation. Maslov, V. // Mathematical Notes;Feb2009, Vol. 85 Issue 1/2, p146
A letter to the editor is presented on debt crisis theorems and inflation with problems associated with economic anticipations.
- Limits to growth may be subtle but still inexorable. Fisk, David // Nature;3/17/2005, Vol. 434 Issue 7031, p271
Presents a letter to the editor about the economic forecast of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- A RACE TO DEBASE THE CURRENCY. Comino, John // BRW;11/18/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p7
A letter to the editor is presented in response to one article predicting the strong performance of the Australian dollar in the coming decade in the October 28, 2010 issue.
- LETTERS. Elisha, David; Flavell, Roger; Gildert, John; Wilson, Simon; Douglas, Jonathan; Jennings, Malcolm; Sherry, Neil; Abraham, Varghese; Taylor, Andrew; Baker, Philip; Shepherd, Clive; Maganti, Rama; Bethell, Dave; Tolley, Trevor // Engineer (00137758);11/10/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7780, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Light in the gloom?" "Crunch time" and an article on the economic condition of investment banks in Great Britain.
- FOR THE RECORD. Harrelson, Bruce; Rubin, Paul H. // Regulation;Winter2006, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A License for Protection," by Morris M. Kleiner in the Fall 2006 issue and "Remembering the Man behind Rational Expectations," by Ike Brannon in the Spring 2006 issue.
- LETTERS. Kelly, Martin; Rogers, David // In-Store;Dec2006, p13
This section presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues including an essay on retail forecasts in Great Britain for December 2006 and the similarities between French and British P-O-P markets.
- MARKETING IN A RECESSION: Comments from Our Readers. Diener, Betty J.; Perkins, Edward L.; Lynn, Robert A.; Christopher, William F.; Dallmeyer, Rudolph; Canton, Irving D.; Cundiff, Jack W.; Adler, Lee // Journal of Marketing;Jul1975, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p78
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the topic of marketing during a recession.
- Editor's postbag. Pymont, Tim; Gibbins, E. A.; Relton, E.; Bracey, M. J.; Gemels, Johan // Logistics & Transport Focus;Dec2004, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p15
Presents letters to the editor referencing article and topics discussed in previous issues. Suggestion on how to forecast in the supply chain; Support for the renationalization of the railways in Great Britain; Example of integrated transport.