It's not the law
- Clinically Occult Signet-Ring Cell Carcinoma Of The Gallbladder. Afroz, Nishat; Khan, Nazoora; Zaheer, Sufian; Khan, M. Amanullah // Internet Journal of Pathology;2009, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor discussing the case report of a patient with signet-ring cell carcinoma of the gallbladder is presented.
- Empyema gall bladder and laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Mir, Iqbal Saleem // Journal of Minimal Access Surgery;Dec2007, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p178
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about laparoscopic management of empyema gall bladder, which appeared in the previous issue.
- Authors' reply. Malik, Arshad M.; Laghari, A. A.; Talpur, K. A.; Memon, A.; Mallah, Q.; Memon, J. M. // Journal of Minimal Access Surgery;Dec2007, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p178
Several response to letters to the editor published in the previous issue are presented including the process of gallbladder extraction, the role of analysis by SPSS software version 10 and the role of laparoscopic cholecystostomy in empyema gallbladder.
- It's not the law. Parmar, Malvinder S. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;8/17/2004, Vol. 171 Issue 4, p312
Presents a response by Malvinder S. Parmar to a letter to the editor about his article on Courvoisier's gallbladder.
- SELECTIVE HISTOPATHOLOGY OF GALL BLADDERS IS UNSCIENTIFIC AND DANGEROUS. Shah, P. R. // Surgeon (Edinburgh University Press);Aug2004, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p242
Presents a letter to the editor about post operative complications in histological analysis of gallbladder.
- Radical Surgery Is Justified for Locally Advanced Gallbladder Carcinoma if Complete Resection Is Feasible. Shirai, Yoshio; Ohtani, Tetsuya; Tsukada, Kazuhiro; Hatakeyama, Katsuyoshi // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jan1997, Vol. 92 Issue 1, p181
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Is Surgery in Locally Advanced Gallbladder Carcinoma Justified?," by C. Bloechle et al. in the 1995 issue.
- Does Gallbladder Ejection Fraction Predict Outcome after Cholecystectomy for Suspected Chronic Acalculous Gallbladder Dysfunction? A Systematic Review: Reply. DiBaise, John K. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul2004, Vol. 99 Issue 7, p1404
Presents a letter to the editor on the role of gallbladder ejection fraction in predict outcome after cholecystectomy for suspected chronic acalculous gallbladder dysfunction.
- Reply. Kendrick, Anne Poh Ann Tan; Kong Boo Phua; Boo Chye Ooi; Tan, Carolyn E. L. // Pediatric Radiology;Dec2003, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p903
Presents a letter to the editor about nonvisualized gallbladders in newborn.
- Adenocarcinoma of the gallbladder. Burgess, P.; Murphy, P. D.; Clague, M. B. // Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine;Aug1991, Vol. 84 Issue 8, p511
A response by P. Burgess and colleagues to a letter to the editor about their article on adenocarcinoma of the gall bladder in the February 1991 issue is presented.