Deciding on Transplantation for Myelofibrosis: Setting the Record Straight
- Megadose Methylprednisolone for the Treatment of Myelofibrosis. �zsoylu, Sinasi // Clinical Pediatrics;Aug1992, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p511
Presents a letter to the editor concerning methylprednisolone for the treatment of myelofibrosis.
- A reduced intensity conditioning protocol associated with excellent survival in patients with myelofibrosis. George, B.; Kerridge, I.; Gottlieb, D.; Huang, G.; Hertzberg, M.; Svennilson, J.; Bradstock, K. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Oct2008, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p567
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Reduced Intensity Conditioning Protocol Associated With Excellent Survival in Patients With Myelofibrosis" in the October 2008 issue.
- Treatment with valproic acid for myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia. Inoue, Yasuyuki; Suzuki, Takao; Takimoto, Madoka; Irei, Michiko; Yoshioka, Shinji; Shibuya, Yasushi; Kato, Masayuki; Koike, Mitsuru; Takahashi, Masatomo // Annals of Hematology;Dec2005, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p833
A letter to the editor is presented concerning treatment of myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia with valproic acid.
- Bortezomib therapy in myelofibrosis: a phase II clinical trial. Mesa, R. A.; Verstovsek, S.; Rivera, C.; Pardanani, A.; Hussein, K.; Lasho, T.; Wu, W.; Tefferi, A. // Leukemia (08876924);Aug2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1636
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the use of Bortezomib therapy in curing myelofibrosis.
- 5-Azacitidine has limited therapeutic activity in myelofibrosis. Mesa, R A; Verstovsek, S; Rivera, C; Pardanani, A; Hussein, K; Lasho, T; Wu, W; Tefferi, A // Leukemia (08876924);Jan2009, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p180
A letter to the editor is presented about the limited therapeutic activity of 5-azacitidine in myelofibrosis.
- POINT / COUNTER. // Hem/Onc Today;12/25/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p11
The article presents two differing opinions on whether hydroxyurea plays a role in the treatment of primary myelofibrosis.
- Ruxolitinib: First JAK inhibitor to reach the market. Tanzi, Maria G. // Pharmacy Today;Feb2012, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates the Jakafi (ruxolitinib), a Janus-associated kinase (JAK) 1 and 2 inhibitor indicated for intermediate or high-risk myelofibrosis (MF), from Incyte Corp.
- Ruxolitinib. // Reactions Weekly;6/8/2013, Issue 1456, p32
The article presents a case study of a male patient who developed disseminated tuberculosis (TB) while taking ruxolitinib for chronic idiopathic myelofibrosis.
- CORRIGENDUM. // Biologics: Targets & Therapy;2013, Vol. 7, p231
A correction to the article "Treatment and management of myelofibrosis in the era of JAK inhibitors," by C. Keohane, D. H. Radia, and C. N. Harrison that was published in the issue is presented.