- BIG CATCH OF UCAVS. Sarabia, Michael F. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/16/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 15, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the use of unmanned combat aerial vehicle, entitled "Bigger Fish" and published in the September 25, 2006 issue.
- UAV FLIGHTS RAISE QUESTIONS. Pitas, Andrew F. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p3
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the use of unmanned aerial vehicles in the February 12, 2007 issue.
- Still Need Pilots. Huffman, Kurt // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul2010, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "How UAVs Will Change Aviation," in the June 2010 issue of the journal "Business & Commercial Aviation."
- Letters. // Smithsonian;Sep2011, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p20
The article presents several letters to the editor in response to the June 2011 issue articles about pilotless planes, the article" Extreme Cuisine" and the Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- COMMENT & DISCUSSION. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jan2013, Vol. 139 Issue 1, p8
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the previous issue including one about warfighting aspects of the electromagnetic spectrum and cyberspace, one about placing women Marines in combat, and one about examining of unmanned systems.
- Honoring Dr. David Mets for His Many Years of Service to Air and Space Power Journal. Katowich, Lori // Air & Space Power Journal;Spring2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p31
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "A Perfect Storm over Nuclear Weapons" by Robert Monroe, "The Army's 'Organic' Unmanned Aircraft Systems: An Unhealthy Choice for the Joint Operational Environment," by Travis A. Burdine and the...
- CORRESPONDENCE. Rosenker, Mark V.; Rotramel, Jim; Reuben, Neil M.; Schreiner, Rick; Deyerle, Craig; Shields, William L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;4/9/2007, Vol. 166 Issue 14, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "UAVs in Civil Airspace," in the February 12, 2007 issue, "Volatile Mix," by Craig Covault in the March 5, 2007 issue and "Super Stopgap," by Bradley Perrett in the March 12, 2007 issue.
- AIRMAIL. Smith, Bill; J. S.; Marshall, Michael; R. B.; Waters, Chris; Stark, Ronald W.; G. Y.; Hutchinson, Norm // Backyard Flyer;Mar/Apr2004, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p12
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Praise for the article on the Hobby Lobby Mystery Ship aircraft; Tips on hinging procedure; "Micro Heli Guide," which discussed the importance of rotor heads in choosing radio system for helicopter models.
- AIRMAIL. Cleghorn, Debra // Backyard Flyer;Jan2005, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p12
Presents letter to the editor referencing articles and issues related to radio controlled (RC) airplanes, which appeared in previous issues of "Backyard Flyer" magazine. Comments on the Stryker airplane from ParkZone; "A Backyard Flyer's Receiver Guide," which focused on the measurement system...