- LETTERS. Britt, Glenn A.; Hall, Tim // Multichannel News;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p49
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Who'll Steer the NCTA?" which focused on the administration of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association.
- TALKBACK. Litman, Peter; Bucholz, Steve; Stogner, Charlie // Multichannel News;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p38
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Policing the bandwidth pigs" on the June 9, 2008 issue, Verizon's service in the New York market and cable operators' opposition against leased-access programming.
- NCTA: Broadcasters Want a Free Ride. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p10
Provides information on the digital-TV battle between the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) and broadcasters in the cable industry. Focus of analysis sent by NCTA to members of Congress in July 2005; Accusations of NCTA against broadcasters; Comments from National...
- Letters to the Editor: It's Showtime! Davies, Fred G.; Large, Dave // CT's Pipeline;4/11/2006, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to an article highlighting the merger of the National Cable and Telecommunication Association's Show with Cable-Tec Expo.
- Sachs ready for a `sprinting' start at NCTA. Halonen, Doug // Electronic Media;07/19/99, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p4
Reports on the appointment of Robert Sachs as president of the National Cable Television Association. Lobbying priorities of Sachs; Responsibilities in the organization.
- CABLE TOPPER EXITS. Crabtree, Susan // Daily Variety;6/22/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 55, p6
Reports on the resignation of Robert Sachs as chairman of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association of the United States. Indecency and other issues affecting the cable television industry; Reasons for Sachs' non-renewal of contract.
- Sachs Out? Higgins, John M.; McConnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;6/21/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 25, p18
Discusses the challenges faced by Robert Sachs, president of the National Cable Television Association (NCTA), regarding his leadership. Complaint among several of his bosses against him; Supporters of Sachs; Contributions made by Sachs to the NCTA.
- Sachs' Last Act. McConnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;2/14/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 7, p12
Interviews Robert Sachs, departing president of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association, about the broadcasting and cable network industry in the U.S. Decision of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission on broadcasters' demand regarding digital channels; Competition between...
- NCTC/ACA Hit Windy City. // Communications Technology;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
The article highlights the first annual Independent Show organized by the National Cable Television Cooperative and the American Cable Association in Chicago, Illinois. The theme for the show is Winds of Change which was chosen not just because of the windy reputation of the host city, but more...