- Only in Amerika. Bock, Jack // Progressive;Nov86, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p7
Comments on an article describing the television program 'Amerika' which focuses on the fictional Soviet occupation of the U.S., published in the October 1986 issue of 'The Progressive.'
- Trumpeting 'The Swan' Leddon, Michelle // Daily Variety;6/16/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 51, p31
Presents a letter to the editor of "Daily Variety" concerning Brian Lowry's commentary about the television program "The Swan," published in the May 23, 2004 issue of the newspaper.
- HUGH GREENWAY. Greenway, Hugh // Training Journal;May2009, p12
The article reviews the television program "The Apprentice," produced by the British Broadcasting Corp. (BBC).
- LETTERS. Lee, Kenneth; Wainwright, Lyndon // Dance Today;May2012, Vol. 56 Issue 128, p11
Letters to the editor are presented which include an excerpt from the article "The Band of the Titanic," in the journal's May 1912 issue and a commentary on the first episode of a BBC TV programme dealing with the Titanic disaster.
- The Past Is Ever Present In Cable's New Shows. // Multichannel News;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p8
The article offers information on upcoming cable television shows displaying a glimpse of past era by the U.S. cable television channels which include "Copper," by British Broadcasting Corp., "The Bulloch Family Ranch," by GMC TV and "Treme and True Blood," by Home Box office Inc.
- Re-viewing our media childhoods. Buckingham, David // Journal of Adolescent & Adult Literacy;Dec98/Jan99, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p292
Features British Broadcasting Corp.'s television series `Teletubbies.' Media appeal to older children; Nostalgic memories of childhood which contributes to the series' cult appeal.
- A BBC Television. // Pro Sound News;Mar96, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p26
Reports on BBC Television Film Services' filming of the television series `Great Railway Journeys' on a three-week train journey across Argentina.
- BBC kills rivals for `Murder One'. Mallalieu, Ben // Hollywood Reporter;6/12/95, Vol. 337 Issue 32, p1
Reports on British Broadcasting Corp.'s success in acquiring Steven Bochco's television series `Murder One' from Twentieth Century Television. Screenings; Price; Previous Bochco series.
- The Sum of Its Parts. Judah, Tim // Transitions Online;1/20/2003, pN.PAG
Reviews the documentary television series 'The Fall of Milosevic' from British Broadcasting Corp.