The diagnostic dilemmas in discrimination between pancreatic carcinoma chronic pancreatitis
- Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography Is Insufficient for the Detection of Flat Lesions in Mucinous Ductal Ectasia: Pancreatoscopy May Be Needed Additionally. Seung Jae Myung; Myung Hwan Kim; Hong Ja Kim; Sung Koo Lee; Young Il Min // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1998, Vol. 93 Issue 7, p1189
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Intraductal Papillary Tumors of the Pancreas: Evaluation With Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography," by M. Sugiyama et al in a 1998 issue.
- Pancreatic pseudocyst in the setting of chronic pancreatitis and pancreas divisum. Mukherjee, Kaushik; Melvin, Willie V. // American Surgeon;Aug2008, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p775
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of pancreatic pseudocyst in a 34-year-old woman.
- A rare isolated polycystic pancreatic disease. Radiation free diagnostic protocol in selected cases. Dhar, Dwivedi A. N.; Suchi, Tripathi; Sunny, Garg; Dixit, V. K. // Indian Journal of Endocrinology & Metabolism;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p1054
A letter to the editor about the case of a 24-year-old male patient diagnosed with polycystic pancreas is presented.
- Incipient Papillary Cystic Tumor of the Pancreas. Ohshima, Akira; Yamaguchi, Koji; Doi, Ruriko; Enjoji, Munctomo // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Oct1990, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p1437
Presents a letter to the editor about the incipient papillary cystic tumor of the pancreas.
- Nonmyeloablative allogenic peripheral-blood stem-cell transplantation in pancreatic adenocarcinoma: one case, high expectations. Laghi, L.; Castagna, L.; Malesci, A. // Bone Marrow Transplantation;Jan2004, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p251
Presents a letter to the editor in response to case study on the regression of an unresectable pancreatic tumor following nonmyeloablative allogenic peripheral stem cell transplantation.
- Parenchyma-sparing resection for pancreatic neoplasms. Pedrazzoli, Sergio; Canton, Alen Silvio; Sperti, Cosimo; Pasquali, Claudio // Journal of Hepato -- Biliary -- Pancreatic Sciences;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p203
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Parenchyma-Spring Resections for Pancreatic Neoplasms," by S. Crippa and colleagues, published in the 2009 issue.
- Response to Siddiqui and Aslanian. Song, Tae Jun; Lee, Sang Soo // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr2011, Vol. 106 Issue 4, p802
A response by Tae Jung Song and Sang Soo Lee to a letter to the article regarding their article "The prospective randomized, controlled trial of endoscopic ultrasound guided fine-needle aspiration using 22G and 19G aspiration needles for solid pancreatic or peripancreatic masses" is presented.
- Pancreatic tumor and Gitelman syndrome. Sampelean, Dorel; Cazacu, Mircea; Mihailov, Anca; Ciumarnean, Lorena; Pop, Aniela // Journal of Gastrointestinal & Liver Diseases;Sep2011, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p329
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the case of a patient with a pancreatic tumor associated with renal loss of electrolytes of Gitelman syndrome.
- The here and now of pancratic cancer. Hayes, Catherine // Gastrointestinal Nursing;Dec2011, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p28
Pancreatic cancer is responsible for 6% of all cancer related deaths worldwide each year. In this article,Catherine Hayes contextualizes the clinical impact of the disease, incorporating an overview of the pre-disposing risk factors of the development of the disease. Factors of the wider public...