Who should perform endoscopic procedure?
- Service is efficient and effective. Corbett, W. A.; Contractor, B.; Hungin, A. S.; Cann, P. A.; Bramble, M. G. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/26/93, Vol. 306 Issue 6894, p1750
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article dealing with the value of open access gastroscopy.
- Modification of Controlled Radial Expansion Balloon Catheter to Fit Into Pentax Diagnostic Gastroscope. Raju, Gottumukkala S.; Jones, Thomas F.; Hershberger, Judy A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jun2000, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p1604
Presents a letter to the editor about modification of controlled radial expansion balloon catheter to fit into Pentax diagnostic gastroscope.
- Adoption of a Sitting Position in Transnasal Gastroscopy: A New Approach. Chaohui Yu; Zhe Shen; Chaonan Zhang; Ying Fang; Youming Li // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar2009, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p790
A letter to the editor concerning the technique of adopting a sitting position in transnasal gastroscopy is presented.
- Response to Dr. Peterson. Fry, W. A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Jul1990, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p899
Presents a letter to the editor in response to an advertisement about the inclusion of CLOtest in diagnostic gastroscopy.
- Through-the-Nose Gastroscopy. Fregonese, Diego; Di Falco, Giuseppe // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Mar1991, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p381
Presents a letter to the editor regarding upper gastrointestinal endoscopy with a nasogastric approach using a pediatric endoscope.
- Temporomandibular Joint Dislocation: An Unusual Complication of Upper Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Lacy, P. D.; Lee, J. M.; O'Morain, C. A. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2000, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p3653
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of acute bilateral temperomandibular joint dislocation as a complication of upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- Low-grade B-cell MALT lymphoma of the stomach. Tursi, A. // Surgical Endoscopy;Jun2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p864
Presents a letter to the editor about the role of gastroscopy in diagnosing patients with lymphoma.
- GPs use gastroscopy appropriately. Zermansky, Arnold // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);6/26/93, Vol. 306 Issue 6894, p1750
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the use of gastroscopy by general practitioners.
- Which patients with GERD get Barrett's esophagus? Pinkowish, Mary Desmond // Patient Care;3/15/1997, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p195
Presents a summary of the article entitled `The Relationship Between Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and its Complications with Barrett's Esophagus,' featured in the 1997 issue of `American Journal of Gastroenterol,' by G.M. Eisen, R.S. Sandler and S. Murry et al. Description of the...