Recombinant Activated Factor VII for Treatment of Enoxaparin-Induced Bleeding
- Successful Management of Bleeding Due to Solitary Rectal Ulcer via Topical Application of Ankaferd Blood Stopper. Ibis, Mehmet; Kurt, Mevlut; Onal, Ibrahim Koral; Haznedaroglu, Ibrahim Celalettin // Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine;Nov2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1073
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the successful bleeding management due to solitary rectal ulcer by topical application of Ankaferd Blood Stopper on a 64-year-old woman who had hypertension and type 2 diabetes mellitus and is suffering from constipation and intermittent bleeding.
- DOCTOR'S RESPONSE. Lark, Susan // Natural Solutions;Jul/Aug2009, Issue 118, p12
A response by Susan Lark, MD to a letter to the editor related to bleeding treatment through reducing estrogen levels and increasing progesterone levels is presented.
- Letter to the Editor re: Superselective arterial embolisation with a liquid polyvinyl alcohol copolymer in patients with acute gastrointestinal haemorrhage. Loffroy, Romaric; Rao, Pramod; Byung-Kook Kwak; Geschwind, Jean-François // European Radiology;Jan2011, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p213
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Superselective arterial embolisation with a liquid polyvinyl alcohol copolymer in patients with acute gastrointestinal haemorrhage," by Lenhart M. and colleagues.
- BETWEEN BOWHUNTERS. Smith, David D; Fudella, Bob // Bowhunter;Feb/Mar2010, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p10
Several letters to the editor and responses are presented in response to issues, including an episode from the television program "Bowhunter TV" on deer baiting, and an article on the recommendation of the product QuikClot by John Solomon.
- Sciatic pain after rubber band ligation of haemorrhoids. Levin, Avi; Lysy, Joseph // International Journal of Colorectal Disease;Jul2011, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p955
A letter to the editor is presented regarding the development of sciatic pain among patients who underwent rubber band litigation for the treatment of haemorrhoidal disease.
- The management of extracorporeal carbon dioxide removal device in a diffuse alveolar haemorrhage. Lopez-Delgado, J. C.; Sabater-Riera, J.; Avila-Espinoza, R. E. // Anaesthesia & Intensive Care;May2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p567
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the anticoangulation management veno-venous carbon dioxide removal (VVCO2]R) in a patient with diffuse alveolar haemorrhage who suffered from acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
- Reply to the letter by Kawada entitled ''Combined effect of proton-pump inhibitors and other drugs with regard to lower gastrointestinal tract bleeding with special reference to low-dose aspirin''. Nagata, Naoyoshi; Shimbo, Takuro // Journal of Gastroenterology;Feb2016, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p174
No abstract available.
- The nationality of Ibni Sina (Avicenna). Mazicioglu, M.; Mazicioglu, M Mumtaz // Archives of Gynecology & Obstetrics;Jan2016, Vol. 293 Issue 1, p219
No abstract available.
- New device stops bleeding faster. // FDA Consumer;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p2
Reports that the Vasoseal Vascular Hemostasis Device has received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration. How device stops bleeding in angioplasty procedures; When the device was approved; How the device is used.