SSRI treatment for under-18s
- Medical benefits. Iliffe, Steve // British Journal of General Practice;Nov2005, Vol. 55 Issue 520, p886
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "When the Drugs Don't Work," by Alec Logan in a 2005 issue.
- Trial of Modafinil for Cocaine Dependence. Umanoff, Dan F. // Neuropsychopharmacology;Dec2005, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p2298
Presents a letter to the editor regarding a study on the use of modafinil as treatment for cocaine dependence.
- SSRI treatment for under-18s. Bhandari, Mohit; Montori, Victor M.; Devereaux, P. J. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;6/8/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 12, p1771
Presents the response of Mohit Bhandari, Victor M. Montori and P. J. Devereaux to a letter to the editor about their article on industry bias in reporting drug trials.
- Authentication and voucher number for crude plant drugs. Mujumdar, A. M.; Upadhye, Anuradha S. // Current Science (00113891);4/10/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 7, p875
A letter to the editor about authentication and voucher deposition of crude herbal drug samples is presented.
- TRIAL OF PIRACETAM' IN CHRONIC SCHIZOPHRENIA. Pryce, I. G.; Gray, Charles // British Journal of Psychiatry;Feb78, Vol. 132, p205
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about a double-blind cross-over trial of the drug Piracetam in chronic schizophrenia.
- Time for a quality check before recruiting patients. Holtedahl, Knut A.; Meland, Eivind // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);7/7/2007, Vol. 335 Issue 7609, p7
A letter to the editor is presented discussing quality control in recruiting patients for drug trials.
- Pharmaceutical Testing: Company View: The Way It Really Is. Gilgore, Sheldon G. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1969, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p12
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Drug Testing: IS Time Running Out?," by William O'Brien in the January 1969 issue.
- Pharmaceutical Testing: Critic's View: The Way It Really Is. O'Brien, William M. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1969, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p13
A response by William M. O'Brien to a letter to the editor about his article "Drug Testing: Is Time Running Out?" in the January 1969 issue is presented.
- A Further Comment. Gilgore, Sheldon G. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Jun1969, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p16
A response by Sheldon G. Gilgore to a comment about his article on drug testing in the June 1, 1969 issue is presented.