- Author's reply. Heliö, T; Lappolainen, M; Fodstod, H; Paovola-Sakki, P; Turunen, U; FörkkiIä, M; Kontula, K; Halme, L // Gut;Apr2004, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p615
Presents a response by the author to a letter to the editor about Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium.
- Response to Pan's Letter. Cui, Yun; Xue, Huiping; Lin, Bing; Ni, Peihua; Fang, Jing-Yuan // DNA & Cell Biology;Mar2012, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p276
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "One study deviated from Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium," in the 2010 issue.
- Response to Yao's Letter. Cui, Yun; Xue, Huiping; Lin, Bing; Ni, Peihua; Fang, Jing-Yuan // DNA & Cell Biology;Mar2012, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p272
A response to a letter to the editor about the article on Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium (HWE) in the 2011 issue.
- Reply from the Authors. Kocsis, István; Györffy, Balázs; Vásárhelyi, Barna // Kidney International;Oct2004, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p1711
Replies to a letter to the editor about the authors' article on the underuse of Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium calculations in the study of genetic polymorphisms.
- Underuse of Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium. Sunder-Plassmann, Gere; Födinger, Manuela // Kidney International;Oct2004, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p1711
Presents a letter to the editor about the underuse of the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium in the study of genetic polymorphism.
- RE: “BIASED TESTS OF ASSOCIATION: COMPARISONS OF ALLELE FREQUENCIES WHEN DEPARTING FROM HARDY-WEINBERG PROPORTIONS”. Deng, Hong-Wen; Chen, Wei-Min // American Journal of Epidemiology;2000, Vol. 151 Issue 3, p335
No abstract available.
- THE AUTHORS REPLY. Schaid, Daniel J.; Jacobsen, Steven // American Journal of Epidemiology;2000, Vol. 151 Issue 3, p336
No abstract available.
- Hardy-Weinberg testing for continuous data. McIntyre, Lauren M.; Weir, B.S. // Genetics;Dec97, Vol. 147 Issue 4, p1965
Presents information on the Hardy-Weinberg Testing which is used for continuous data. Introduction of two Hardy-Weinberg test procedures; What do kernel density estimates provide; Indication of results; Reference to the use of an alternative approach.
- The genetic diversity of native, stocked and hybrid populations of marble trout in the Soca river, Slovenia. Berrebi; Povz; Jesensek; Cattaneo-Berrebi; Crivelli // Heredity;Sep2000, Vol. 85 Issue 3, p203
The marble trout (Salmo marmoratus) is an endangered species in Slovenia (and in Italy, Croatia and Albania) because of hybridization resulting from intensive stocking. Eleven populations of trout from the Soca river basin (Slovenia) were analysed using 31 presumptive enzyme loci. Three European...