Deficits, Taxes and Savings
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. Rychtarik, Richard // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);3/8/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 10, pP22
A letter to the editor is presented detailing the letter sender's opinion on balancing the budget for the Nevada state legislature and local government.
- Look at expenses pragmatically. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/20/2011, Vol. 139 Issue 29, p6A
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the expenses, revenue and economic growth In Burnet, Texas which has not been prioritized or weighed realistically by the city officials.
- Is new or higher tax really needed? Palumbo, Pete // Collinsville Herald;9/7/2011, Vol. 53 Issue 36, pA7
A letter to the editor is presented in which the sender suggests that the city government of Collinsville in Illinois should reduce spending and implement no new taxes.
- Measure for measure. Simpson, Dennis // Supply Management;3/30/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p14
A letter to the editor is presented urging government departments to adopt a well-tried method of reporting resource cost savings and wastage avoidance.
- Fighting Inflation. LOVE, WILLIAM M. H. // Fortune;Oct1974, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p94
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the editorial "What Ails the Economy Is Politics" in the August 1974 issue.
- Letter to the Editor. Pitzer, Kenneth S. // Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists;Dec1952, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p312
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the edited speech in the November 1952 issue.
- How to save Â£100bn. Laite, Julian // Prospect;May2010, Issue 170, p18
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on how to control Great Britain's public spending in the April 2010 issue.
- Dimensionality Redux. Goren, Paul // Political Research Quarterly;Mar2008, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p162
A response by Paul Goren to a letter to the editor about his article "The Two Faces of Government Spendingâ€ in a previous issue is presented.
- Valuing People spend. Greig, Rob // Community Care;2/24/2005, Issue 1561, p24
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article about government spending on learning difficulties services in Great Britain in the February 17, 2005 issue.