Ocular Ethambutol Toxicity
- Ocular Ethambutol Toxicity. Herchline, Thomas E. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;May2004, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p701
Presents a letter to the about ocular ethambutol toxicity.
- Presumed entecavir-induced ocular toxicity. Muqit, M K M; Stanga, P E; Vilar, F J; Patton, N // Eye;Dec2011, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p1665
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses a case of a 54-year-old Vietnamese male who was diagnosed with a presumed entecavir-induced ocular toxicity.
- Ocular irritation testing in vitro-II. Garrett, Anne Wolven // DCI;Jan1995, Vol. 156 Issue 1, p10
Discusses the testing of ingredients and products for ocular safety. Draize ocular irritation test; Friedenwald system of scoring area and intensity of corneal damage; Establishment of in vitro, three dimensional model for the human corneal epithelium; Model as a relevant in vitro method for...
- Chelating drug can cause visual defects. // Ophthalmology Times;3/4/96, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p31
Discusses that the iron chelating drug desferoxamine can cause ocular toxicity. Development of ocular toxicity; Treatment of ocular toxicity.
- Human ocular thelaziasis: A case report from Karnataka. Prabhakar, S. K.; Vijaykumar, G. S.; Mahesh, B. S.; Shanthamallappa // Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology;Apr2015, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p324
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Ocular thelaziasis in a 7-month-old infant" in the previous issue.
- Besifloxacin. // Reactions Weekly;2/20/2016, Vol. 1589 Issue 1, p44
An abstract of the article "Delayed Epithelial Closure After PRK Associated With Topical Besifloxacin Use" by J.H. Talamo and others is presented.
- Ocular toxicity due to rifampicin. Cayley, F.E.; Majumdar, Sisir K. // British Medical Journal;1/24/1976, Vol. 1 Issue 6003, p199
Presents a case of reversible rifampicin oculotoxicity. Loss of acuity of vision; Occurrence of exudative conjunctivitis; Kind of hypersensitivity or idiosyncratic reaction.
- World Congress on Alternatives--III. Garrett, Anne Wolven // DCI;Feb94, Vol. 154 Issue 2, p12
Discusses some of the papers presented at the poster sessions on dermal and ocular toxicology at the World Congress on Alternatives. `Keratinocyte Cytokine Induction and Arachidonic Acid Release: An In Vitro Assay for Allergenicity or Irritancy'; `Validation Study of Alternatives to the Draize...
- Ocular Pentastomiasis in the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Sulyok, Mihály; Rózsa, Lajos; Bodó, Imre; Tappe, Dennis; Hardi, Richard // PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases;Jul2014, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
Ocular pentastomiasis is a rare infection caused by the larval stage of pentastomids, an unusual group of crustacean-related parasites. Zoonotic pentastomids have a distinct geographical distribution and utilize reptiles or canids as final hosts. Recently, an increasing number of human abdominal...