- TALKBACK. Litman, Peter; Bucholz, Steve; Stogner, Charlie // Multichannel News;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p38
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues, including "Policing the bandwidth pigs" on the June 9, 2008 issue, Verizon's service in the New York market and cable operators' opposition against leased-access programming.
- NCTA: Broadcasters Want a Free Ride. Hearn, Ted // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p10
Provides information on the digital-TV battle between the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) and broadcasters in the cable industry. Focus of analysis sent by NCTA to members of Congress in July 2005; Accusations of NCTA against broadcasters; Comments from National...
- LETTERS. Brenner, Dan; Berry, Steve; Check, William; Janucik, Jadz; Luckett, Jill; O'Brien, Peggy; Smith, Debbie A.; Stoddard, Rob; York, Barbara; Winter, Eleanor; Cohen, David L.; Vogel, Carl // Multichannel News;7/5/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p37
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Relationship of Robert Sachs with the staff of the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA); Record of accomplishment of the NCTA; Qualities of Sachs.
- Letters to the Editor: It's Showtime! Davies, Fred G.; Large, Dave // CT's Pipeline;4/11/2006, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to an article highlighting the merger of the National Cable and Telecommunication Association's Show with Cable-Tec Expo.
- NCTC/ACA Hit Windy City. // Communications Technology;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p12
The article highlights the first annual Independent Show organized by the National Cable Television Cooperative and the American Cable Association in Chicago, Illinois. The theme for the show is Winds of Change which was chosen not just because of the windy reputation of the host city, but more...
- SCTE Announcements. // CT's Pipeline;11/15/2005, p4
The article presents a calendar of events related to the activities of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) in the U.S. from November to December 2005. The closing of the nominations for the 2006 Emerging Technologies Award and for the Young Engineer of the Year Award is...
- Regulation resilient modulation. Laubach, Mark // CED;Mar2004, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p17
Presents a letter to the editor of "CED" concerning the deliberation of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and National Cable and Telecommunications Association on the subject of cable signal leakage and the impact of emergency communications.
- Roiling Indonesia(Letter). Winters, Jeffrey // Fortune;8/13/2001, Vol. 144 Issue 3, p25
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The Year of Laying Cable Dangerously," in the July 31, 2001 issue.
- FEEDBACK. Read, Leslie W.; Farey, Daniel // Broadcast Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p12
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the article on "Competition is ugly," in the September 2007 issue.