- letters. Bates, Paul; Desai, Kit; O'Sullivan, Brian; Evans, Dave // New Media Age;2/19/2009, p15
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one predicting an increase in the number of cost-per-acquisition (CPA) deals, the need for premium publishers to continue using advertising networks or exchanges and the failure of the music industry...
- Letter of the month. Wu, ChengZhe; Suters, Thomas W.; Jones, Alec; Ip, Alex; Krupa, Joseph; Jones, Peter // APC (Bauer Media Group);Feb2009, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p14
Several letters to the editor are presented on issues related to Internet broadcast and publishing, including one by a reader who objects to the stance of certain governments to prohibit certain Web sites in their country, another on problems a reader is facing with Windows XP operating system,...
- Letters to the Editor. Wallingford, Anne // Vocabula Review;Jan2001, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p15
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about the publication's online version of its newsletter.
- Overseas. Kuhn, Teresa // Ceramics Monthly;Jan2013, Vol. 61 Issue 1, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the periodical's publication online.
- Readers sound off on antidumping issues. Andrew, Dennis D.; Cole, Alan; Guest, Theresa; Kamin, Clayton // Furniture/Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p24
Presents letters to the editor to comment on various issues in the furniture industry.
- Koenig: Fannie, Freddie policies hogtie lenders. // Furniture/Today;3/19/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 28, p10
A letter to the editor in response to the article "Need to sell more furniture? Ask your banker to ease up," published in the March 5, 2012 issue is presented.
- Letters. Mason, Roger // Cabinet Maker;7/15/2005, Issue 5447, p8
Presents letters to the editor regarding the need to upgrade the furniture industry in Great Britain.
- It's a question of business ethics. Bianchi, Mark; de la Plain, Keith; Cook, John; Schiatti, Alberto; Beauchamp, Paul; Cook, Karl; Khachfe, George // Cabinet Maker;8/12/2005, Issue 5451, p8
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article concerning Europe By Net, published in the July 29, 2005 issue.
- Letters. Adamson, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about furniture imports and online shopping in the March 3, 2006 issue.