Reporting process of randomized controlled trials
- PharmaNostra Under Fire. den Exter, André P. // Croatian Medical Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p507
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article on the claim that PharmaNostra, a pharmaceutical industry, has prevented market access to generic producers.
- Complexity of risk determination. Latowsky, Mark // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;2/1/2005, Vol. 172 Issue 3, p309
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Determinants of Overdose Incidents Among Illicit Opioid Users in 5 Canadian cities," by Benedikt Fischer and associates.
- Quetiapine-induced hypothyroidism. Ramaswamy, Sriram; Siddiqui, Zakaria; Saharan, Sahdev; Gabel, Teri L.; Bhatia, Subhash C. // Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience;Jan2005, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p57
Presents a letter to the editor about Quetiapine, an atypical antipsychotic drug with a greater affinity for serotonin-2A receptors.
- Psychopharmacology for the Clinician. Awad, A. George // Journal of Psychiatry & Neuroscience;May2006, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p216
A letter to the editor about the use of medications in psychotic presentations is presented.
- Subcutaneous sufentanil for palliative care patients in a hospital setting. White, Clare // Palliative Medicine;Jan2008, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p89
A letter to the editor is presented concerning the effectiveness of sufentanil for palliative care patients that is published within the issue.
- Literacy Medication Labels. Zargarzadeh, Amir H.; Law, Anandi V. // JGIM: Journal of General Internal Medicine;Jun2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p779
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Improving patient understanding of prescription drug label instructions" in one of the previous issues.
- Missed pill conception: fact or fiction? Killick, S. R.; Eyong, E.; Elstein, Max // British Medical Journal (Clinical Research Edition);8/17/1985, Vol. 291 Issue 6493, p487
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by B.G. Molloy and colleagues in the July 13, 1985 issue about ovarian folliculogenesis as a result contraceptive pill failure.
- Avoiding Pitfalls. Spilker, Bert // Applied Clinical Trials;May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Guide to Drug Development: A Comprehensive Review & Assessment," by Bert Spilker, published by Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins.
- Clearing the Record on 4th-Generation Drugs. Blondeau, Joseph M. // Review of Ophthalmology;Jul2006 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p22
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "When Fourth Generation Drugs are not Enough," in the March 2006 issue.
- Differentiating Types of Dementia During Diagnosis. Bennett, Craig // American Family Physician;8/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p447
Presents a letter to the editor about the use of antipsychotic medications in the elderly.