- Roman Mysteries. Dean, David P. // History Today;Nov89, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p63
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The New York," by Dymphna Byrne in the July 1989 issue.
- LETTERS. Westcott, John; Jenets, Jim; Holecek, Patrick; Kirksey, David; Howard, Jay; Foley, F.M.; Woodham, Milt // Popular Mechanics;Feb2005, Vol. 182 Issue 2, p12
Presents several letters to the editor on the field of mechanical engineering. Features of the Jesse James custom chopper; Method of working with the Linux operating system on a computer; Popularity of satellite radio; Functions of reaction thrusters.
- Solution for the Flow of the Direct Blade Cascades. Fenderl, David; Uher, Jan; Kalista, Robert // AIP Conference Proceedings;2014, Vol. 1608, p1
Objective of the experimental facility and subsequent measurements is generally determine whether the expected physical properties of the verification, identification of the real behavior of the proposed system, or part thereof. For the design of heat exchanger for combined energy machine is...
- Blade Grade. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p32
The article offers brief information on the high quality cleaning blade for use on vulcanized conveyor belts from Martin Engineering Co.
- MAINTAINING YOUR SAW BLADE INVENTORY. Ciampo, Michael N. // Fire Engineering;Nov2000, Vol. 153 Issue 11, p83
Provides tips on the maintenance of saw blade inventory in the fire engines. Description of the saw blades; Determination of the saw blade quality; Importance of painting the blades to prevent mixed ups with aluminum oxide and silicon carbide discs/blades.
- Martin Engineering's pre-cleaner blade extends conveyor belt life. // Mining Engineering;Nov2010, Vol. 62 Issue 11, p82
The article evaluates a quick change blade from Martin Engineer.
- EXPERIMENTAL DATA ANALYSIS OF FIVE MOORE 10000 CLASS FANS USED IN AIR COOLED HEAT EXCHANGERS. Khoshmanesh, Seyedsharif // Journal of Engineering & Applied Sciences;2009, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p38
Air-cooled heat exchanger that included the Moore 10000 class fans and tube bundle are used to cool the sour gas in Salman gas production platform in Iran. The objective of these fans is to produce enough pressure to overcome the friction through the bundle and proper air volume to cool the sour...
- THE LIFE. Kuhlmann, Bill; Litterini, Bob; Norcott, Michael; Kreyenhagen, Kevin // Outdoor Life;Apr2012, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Gear," "Shooting," and "Homemade Blades."
- General Electric Tests Composite Jet Engine. // JOM: The Journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society (TM;Feb2005, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the demonstration of GEnx jet engine by General Electric. Key materials in the engine; Production of GEnx fan blades; Application of the jet engine in the composite fan case.