Manufacturing is essential for this country's future
- Tide has turned. Ireland, C. // Engineer (00137758);9/15/2008, Vol. 283 Issue 7756, p20
A letter to the editor is presented about the preparation of the government for a strategy to secure the manufacturing industry in Great Britain and the plan of Airbus to build a factory in Tunisia.
- THE EXTENT OF SINGLE FIRM DOMINANCE IN U.S. MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES: REPLY. Woodroweckard Jr., E. // Review of Industrial Organization;Fall1990, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p107
Presents a response by the author to a letter to the editor about his study regarding single firm dominance in manufacturing industries.
- Brains not brawn. Joslin, Andrew // Engineer (00137758);5/3/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7674, p27
Presents a letter to the editor to urge the British government to provide incentives to the manufacturing industries.
- Success means UK skill must move east. Smith, Peter // Engineer (00137758);5/30/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7676, p20
Presents a letter to the editor concerning Great Britain's manufacturing infrastructure.
- Home-making is best. Tamizian, Ben // Engineer (00137758);7/11/2005, Vol. 293 Issue 7679, p23
Presents a letter to the editor concerning in-house capability and technological know-how in the manufacturing industry.
- Letter. Fullove, Thomas T. // Official Board Markets;4/22/2006, Vol. 82 Issue 16, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Why Lean Hasn't Worked," in the April 1, 2006 issue.
- MAIL. // Design News;7/19/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p16
Presents several letters to the editor commenting on the manufacturing industries in the U.S. as of July 2004.
- The Cost of Devaluing Workers. Dean, Stewart // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/10/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 44, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a letter published in the November 26, 2012 issue on the article "Made in the U.S.A." on manufacturing industries in the U.S. which was published in the October 29, 2013 issue.
- LETTERS. Samuel, Richard // Electronics Weekly;1/31/2007, Issue 2273, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Small Firms on Silk Road to China," in a previous issue.
- A Manufacturer's Nightmare. Brubaker, Richard // Inc.;Feb2008, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p17
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Manufacturing in the Middle Kingdom" in the December 2007 issue.