- Trouble at High Levels. Donovan, Dennis K. // American Prospect;5/20/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article 'Trouble at High Levels,' which focused on the U.S. Army, published in the April 8, 2002 issue of 'The American Prospect.'
- COMMENT AND DISCUSSION. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Jul2001, Vol. 127 Issue 7, p12
Presents letters to the editor of 'Proceedings,' commenting on articles about the United States Armed Forces published in the periodical in 2001. Role of aerospace power in the country's future national security strategy; Ratings of the U.S. Navy's information technicians; Division of U.S....
- An Apology for the Caste System. // New Republic;9/10/19, Vol. 20 Issue 253, p177
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the caste system in the U.S. army.
- 100 GREAT THINGS ABOUT AMERICA. KRUCZEK, THOMAS // Fortune;7/25/2011, Vol. 164 Issue 2, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "100 Great Things About America," in the July 4, 2011 edition.
- COMMENTS. // Airman;May/Jun2008, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Michelle's Yellow Rose," in the March-April 2008 issue.
- BUILDING EW BEYOND THE COCKPIT. Bourque, Jesse "Judge" // Journal of Electronic Defense;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Who's Training Tomorrow's EWOs?," by Marianne Kunkel in the October 2008 issue.
- DON'T LET EXCESS ITEMS SIT. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Dec2010, Issue 697, p52
A letter to the editor related to unused chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) items in the U.S. Armed Forces, is presented.
- READER FEEDBACK. Kuhn, Rik; Dolan, William V.; Patton, Judith; Brewer, Mark P.; Miller, Roy; Kapnas, Michael G. // Officer;Sep2005, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p10
Presents letters to the editor referencing topics discussed in previous issues including an article on China entitled "China: An Elephant in the War Room?" by Marshall Hanson, published in the July 2005 issue.
- Future Combat Systems doable and worth the cost. // Hill;4/23/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p30
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article concerning the U.S. Army's Future Combat Systems (FCS) modernization program in the previous issue.
- The Shiites of Iraq. Burnson, Mike // National Geographic;Oct2004, Vol. 206 Issue 4, Preceding p1
Presents a letter to the editor regarding an article called "Shiites of Iraq: Reaching for Power." Reaction to the failure of the journalists to mention the positive effects the U.S. military have had in Iraq.