- Slumming It on the Quarterdeck: Naval Officers' Sea-going Clothing in the Early Nineteenth Century. Brenckle, Matthew // Military Collector & Historian;Summer2012, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p135
In this article, the author discusses sae going uniforms of the American and British sea services naval officers in the early nineteenth century. Topics discussed include uniform regulations for naval officers, the impact of uniform's cost on the clothing pattern of officers and the British and...
- Letters. // Military Review;May/Jun2006, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p120
Several letters to the editor in response to issues and topics published in previous issues are presented. Great observations made by Major F. John Burpo in his article "The Great Captains of Chaos: Developing Adaptive Leaders," in detailing the leadership traits required of adaptive leaders;...
- Correspondence. HALLETT, PAUL H.; SUNDERLAND, JAMES C.; MEINBERG, CARL H.; HARDTER, ROSS M. // America;6/29/1957, Vol. 97 Issue 13, p353
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in the June 8, 1957 issue including "Theology: No Pastime," by Elmer O'Brien, and "Fighters and Non-Fighters," by William V. Kennedy.
- LETTERS. Tangredi, Sam J.; Kohn, Richard H.; Bracknell, Robert Gray // JFQ: Joint Force Quarterly;2011 1st Quarter, Issue 60, p4
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous which include "Breaking Ranks: Dissent and the Military Professional" in the fourth quarter of 2010 issue and "The End of Surface Warships" in the third quarter of 2010 issue.
- ASIAN ROUNDUP. // Asia-Pacific Defence Reporter;Nov2010, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p24
The article focuses on the military combat equipment which Asian militaries are developing to fit Asian soldiers' physiques since their participation in the soldier modernization programmes. It highlights that Singapore's healthy defence budget and well-developed high-tech industry made it the...
- Letters. // Army Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in previous issues including "Historically Speaking" ("The Plains of Abraham at 250") by John S. Brown in the September 2009 issue, an article written by Thomas D. Morgan regarding the Army uniform in the September...
- Wear of ABU Approved for Commercial Travel. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2008, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the expansion of existing uniform regulations for Airmen. Leaders of the U.S. Air Force have authorized Airmen to wear the airman battle uniform, battle dress uniform and desert camouflage uniform while traveling commercially. Commanders are given the authority to be more...
- It's Called Uniform for a Reason. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Aug2013, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p8
The article comments on the current insanity of uniforms of military personnel published on page 16 of July 2013 issue of the journal "U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings."
- COMMENTS. Scattergood, Stephen; Little, Brian P.; Nedeau, Michael C.; duBois, Eric // Airman;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p2
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including "The Book 2009," the passing away of U.S. Air Force Airman 1st Class John Levitow, and the wearing of the black beret by Air Mobility Liaison Officer.