LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
- FIXING HEALTHSOUTH. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p36
Focuses on the corporate management of HealthSouth Corp. in Birmingham, Alabama. Personnel management; Investigation on insider trading; Marketing strategies.
- Picking up speed. Galloro, Vince // Modern Healthcare;7/9/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p28
Reports on the financial condition of post-acute-care providers in the United States in 2000. Growth in revenue; Revenue gained by HealthSouth Corp.; Condition of the home health prospective payment system; Revenue of assisted living providers.
- A COMMENT ON "PROBABILITY OF SURVIVAL AS AN INVESTMENT CRITERION" BY FRED HANSSMANN. Laughhunn, D. J. // Management Science;Aug1971, Vol. 17 Issue 12, pB-772
A letter critiques the article "Probability of Survival as an Investment Criterion," by Fred Hanssmann, published in the September 1968 issue of "Management Science."
- A Nobel for Investing? Oppenheimer, Steven B. // Fortune;2/5/2007, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p9
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Investor's Guide 2007 in the December 25, 2006 issue.
- Is success possible? Kardash, Anton // Australian Ageing Agenda;Sep/Oct2009, p22
The article discusses the factors that stimulate the success of several aged care providers despite the economic crisis in Queensland. It includes their stable staff and their consistent investments on strong culture. Another factor is their knowledge about their income streams and management of...
- THE IMPACT OF PRODUCT-MARKET STRATEGY-ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE FIT ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. Morgan, Neil A.; Vorhies, Douglas W.; Yarbrough, Larry // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2003, Vol. 14, p291
A fundamental proposition underlying strategic marketing theory explanations of business performance is that fit between a firm's organizational culture and its product-market strategy impacts its performance outcomes. However, due to the difficulties involves in assessing fit among complex...
- LETTERS. // Internal Auditor;Jun2003, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p8
Presents letters to the editor on internal auditing. Recognition of earnings management; Issues on corporate culture; Definition of the term value-added.
- LETTERS. Marshall, Derek; McAra, Tom; Wolff, Gerry // Supply Management;9/20/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p19
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including "Culture club," in the September 6, 2007 issue, an article on museums, and another about Radio 4's "Today" program in the September 7, 2007 issue.
- A forgotten culture. Austin, Bridget; Badue, Theresa; Finn, Peter // Workforce Management;2/4/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p33
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Culture Crash," which appeared in the January 14, 2008 issue.