On Being a Fiduciary
- On Being a Fiduciary. McDonald, John Henry // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
Presents a letter to the editor, which addressed issues concerning a fiduciary duty.
- On Being a Fiduciary. Reagan, Mark // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
Presents a letter to the editor, which focused on the fiduciary duties of financial planners.
- On Being a Fiduciary. Myers, Fred // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p19
Presents a letter to the editor about fiduciary standards in the U.S.
- BRIBES AND SECRET COMMISSIONS AGAIN. Millett, Peter // Cambridge Law Journal;Nov2012, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p583
Where a fiduciary receives a bribe or a secret commission in breach of fiduciary duty it remains controversial whether the bribe or secret commission will be held on constructive trust for the principal. The Court of Appeal has held that in most cases there will only be a personal liability to...
- LETTERS to the EDITOR. Penn, Lou; Connolly, Mark // New Hampshire Business Review;5/7/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Businesses in the dark on rate process," in the April 23-May 6 issue and a letter which deals on the topic that provides broker dealers with a fiduciary duty requirement.
- Shadowing Physicians. Teitz, Carol C.; Wong, Kenneth R.; Gold, Jessica A.; Freischlag, Julie Ann; Kitsis, Elizabeth A. // JAMA: Journal of the American Medical Association;6/15/2011, Vol. 305 Issue 23, p2414
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the article "Shining a light on shadowing," by E. A. Kitsis, including one about the challenges associated with shadowing, one about ethics involved in shadowing, and another one sharing his experiences being shadowed by medical students.
- Letters. Fure, Chris; Buras-Elsen, Brenda Allynn // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/5/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 29, p22
Several letters to the editor are presented including a state bond guaranteed by the federal government that all land purchases in New Orleans, Louisiana below three feet in elevation and the need of the U.S. President George W. Bush administration, the Senate, and the House of Representatives...
- Mailbox. Winter Jr., Mandell; Malcolm, Owen H.; Stippic, Peter; Naegele, Douglas M. // Financial Planning;Jul2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p18
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "FP Confidential," which discussed the fiduciary responsibilities of financial advisers; "Give & Take," which focused on advice given by financial planners on their clients regarding life insurance;...
- Retirement's Ticking Clock. Schlosser, David J. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p16
This article is a letter to the editor in response to the article The Retirement Clock is Ticking: Are Financial Planners Failing Americans?, which appeared in the August 2003 issue of Opiela. Since there are only so many WalMart greeter positions available, the boomers will cry out to the...