- Don't blame the trees. Verchot, Louis // New Scientist;11/27/2004, Vol. 184 Issue 2475, p27
Presents a letter to the editor about ozone layer depletion.
- Environmental hazards. Dreilinger, Marc R. // New Republic;5/28/90, Vol. 202 Issue 22, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Everything You Know about the Environment Is Wrong," by Gregg Easterbrook in the April 30 issue.
- History of the ozone hole. Parker, Dan // New Scientist;10/18/2008, Vol. 199 Issue 2678, p21
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about the significance of the measurement of the ozone hole.
- Ozone: Unrealistic Scenarios. Schwartz, Joel; Michaels, Patrick; Davis, Robert E. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Feb2005, Vol. 113 Issue 2, pA86
Presents a letter to the editor expressing readers' views on climate change and the corresponding increase in urban ozone and related health risks.
- Ozone: Kinney et al. Respond. Kinney, Patrick L.; Knowlton, Kim; Hogrefe, Christian // Environmental Health Perspectives;Feb2005, Vol. 113 Issue 2, pA87
Presents a letter to the editor expressing the authors' reply to a critique of their research article on climate change and the corresponding increase in urban ozone and health risks.
- Readers Talk Back. // Popular Science;Jun86, Vol. 228 Issue 6, p4
Presents letters to the editor published in the June 1, 1986 issue of the magazine 'Popular Science,' which focus on issues related to science and technology. Letter on difficulties faced by consumers when both automobile fuel manufacturers and automobile manufacturers care more about...
- CORRESPONDENCE. McCracken, Harry; Zimmerman, Jonathan; Nemec, Frank J.; Andrews, John; Singer, S. Fred; Wiegandt, Manfred H.; Wong, Bruce F.; Wright, Robert // New Republic;11/6/95, Vol. 213 Issue 19, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. "Newt's Not-So-Weird Gurus," which discussed the historical importance of the IBM personal computer; "Springtime," which focused on German foreign policy; "Some Like It Hot," which dealt with global...
- Reactions. Lippman, A. E.; Kirsch, Albert S.; Lucadamo, Amy; Amick, Jim // Chemical Heritage;Spring2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p4
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including the theory about the ozone hole over the Antarctic and its origin by Susan Solomon in the Fall 2010 issue, the article based on "The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks" afterword in the Fall 2010 issue...
- Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer (1985). // Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer (1985);2009, p1
Presents the text of the Vienna Convention for the Protection of the Ozone Layer, ratified September 22, 1988. Reasons for the Convention; Obligations agreed upon by parties of the Convention; Goals for continued research on the ozone layer; Measures for the continued establishment of the...