[The authors respond:]
- Drug therapy for autonomic dysreflexia. Anton, Hubert A.; Townson, Andrea // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/13/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p1210
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Rehabilitation Medicine: 1. Autonomic Dysreflexia," by Jeff Blackmer, in the 2003 issue.
- Drug therapy for autonomic dysreflexia. Blackmer, Jeff // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;4/13/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 8, p1210
Presents a response by Jeff Blackmer to a letter to the editor about his article "Rehabilitation Medicine: 1. Autonomic Dysreflexia," in the 2003 issue.
- Doctor's take on rehab and OH is an insult. Hunter, Christine // Occupational Health;Mar2007, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p8
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Helping Hands" in the February 2007 issue.
- Dung Hop: Psychiatric Disability Rehabilitation Support Service for the Vietnamese Community. Nguyen, Jean-Louis // Australian Journal of Primary Health;Aug2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p11
A letter to the editor is presented that discusses the disability rehabilitation support service for the Vietnamese Community.
- Our Little Painters. Hasani, Antigona; Shala, Arber // Materia Socio Medica;2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p186
A letter to the editor is presented about considering painting as a way of rehabilitation for sick children during postoperative hospitalisation.
- Rehabilitation in developing countries. Baxi, Maulik V. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/16/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p930
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the editorial "Rehabilitation Medicine: Introduction to the Series," by Mohan Radhakrishna and Lalith Satkunam, published in the 2003 issue of the "Canadian Medical Association Journal."
- Letter to the editor. Mepsted, R. // Clinical Rehabilitation;Feb2006, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p183
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Efficacy of Bobath Versus Orthopaedic Approach on Impairment and Function at Different Motor Recovery Stages After Stroke: A Randomized Controlled Study," by Wang R-Y, Chen H-I, Cheng C-Y, and Yang Y-R in the 2005 issue.
- Author Response. Foston, Nadine E. // Physical Therapy;Oct2008, Vol. 88 Issue 10, p1123
Nadine E. Foster responds to a letter to the editor about her article "Physical Therapists' Use of Exercise Therapy for Patients With Clinical Knee Osteoarthritis in the United Kingdom: In Line With Current Recommendations?".
- Reply to Fishbain. Gatchel, Robert J.; Polatin, Peter B. // Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation;Sep2003, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p199
Presents a response by Robert J. Gatchel and Peter B. Polatin to a letter to the editor about their article on patient rehabilitation, published in the "Journal of Occupational Rehabilitation."