[The authors respond:]
- Undergraduate medical research: Tapping the untapped potential. Singh, Satendra; Pruthi, Sonal // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Mar2010, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p459
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Need for Research Oriented Medical Education in India," by M. G. Deo in the 2009 issue.
- Do not test for baseline imbalances unless they are known to be present? Berger, Vance // Quality of Life Research;May2009, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p399
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article which proposes to put into effect significance tests on baseline characteristics unless it is suspected in clinical trials in the previous issue.
- THE NEED FOR LAB ANIMALS. Rowan, Andrew // BioScience;Jan1977, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Howard Schneider regarding biomedical research in the April 1976 issue.
- Industry and academia must avoid mismatching disclosures. Hammang, Joseph P // Nature Biotechnology;Jan2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p21
A letter to the editor is presented concerning industry and academia disclosing relationships in biomedical research.
- Educating to protect. Reider, Carson R. // Applied Clinical Trials;Feb2005, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about clinical research in the United States.
- Academic medicine: who is for? Bentley, Chris; Enderby, Pam // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/12/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7487, p361
Presents a letter to the editor about the regulation of medical research.
- Academic medicine: who is it for? Pramanik, Jogenananda // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);2/12/2005, Vol. 330 Issue 7487, p361
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "Resuscitating clinical research in the United Kingdom," by J. Bell, in the November 13, 2004 issue.
- Clinical research by GPs in their own practices. Mathers, Nigel; Howe, Amanda; Field, Steve // British Journal of General Practice;Apr2009, Vol. 59 Issue 561, p296
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about research governance and the delays that ethical review cause to the initiation of clinical research by general practitioners (GPs).
- Training in Clinical Research in India. Aggarwal, Sourabh; Singh, Harkirat; Bansal, Pranshu; Goyal, Adarsh; Singh, Kalra Saminder // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Jul2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p446
A letter to the editor about training in clinical research in India is presented.
- Letter of Apology. Graf, R. // Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p291
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the research "Cerebral ischemia and reperfusion: The pathophysiologic concept as a basis for clinical therapy."