- Undergraduate medical research: Tapping the untapped potential. Singh, Satendra; Pruthi, Sonal // Indian Journal of Medical Research;Mar2010, Vol. 131 Issue 3, p459
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Need for Research Oriented Medical Education in India," by M. G. Deo in the 2009 issue.
- THE NEED FOR LAB ANIMALS. Rowan, Andrew // BioScience;Jan1977, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p4
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article by Howard Schneider regarding biomedical research in the April 1976 issue.
- Industry and academia must avoid mismatching disclosures. Hammang, Joseph P // Nature Biotechnology;Jan2009, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p21
A letter to the editor is presented concerning industry and academia disclosing relationships in biomedical research.
- Educating to protect. Reider, Carson R. // Applied Clinical Trials;Feb2005, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p14
Presents a letter to the editor about clinical research in the United States.
- Clinical research by GPs in their own practices. Mathers, Nigel; Howe, Amanda; Field, Steve // British Journal of General Practice;Apr2009, Vol. 59 Issue 561, p296
A letter to the editor is presented in response to an article about research governance and the delays that ethical review cause to the initiation of clinical research by general practitioners (GPs).
- Training in Clinical Research in India. Aggarwal, Sourabh; Singh, Harkirat; Bansal, Pranshu; Goyal, Adarsh; Singh, Kalra Saminder // Indian Journal of Community Medicine;Jul2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p446
A letter to the editor about training in clinical research in India is presented.
- Letter of Apology. Graf, R. // Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism;Mar2005, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p291
The article presents a letter to the editor in response to the research "Cerebral ischemia and reperfusion: The pathophysiologic concept as a basis for clinical therapy."
- Feedback. // New Scientist;2/25/2006, Vol. 189 Issue 2540, p88
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "The case of the disappearing teaspoons" by Megan S. CLim, Margaret E. Hellard and Campbell K. Aitken in an earlier issue of the journal is presented.
- [The authors respond:]. Schünemann, Holger J.; Best, Dana; Vist, Gunn; Oxman, Andrew D. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/16/2004, Vol. 170 Issue 6, p929
Presents a response by Holger J. SchÃ¼nemann, Dana Best, Gunn Vist and Andrew D. Oxman to a letter to the editor about their article "Letters, Numbers, Symbols and Words: How to Communicate Grades of Evidence and Recommendations," published in the 2003 issue of the "Canadian Medical...