Polycythemia Vera Evaluation Algorithm Revisited
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera and Ulcerative Colitis. Ching, C. K.; Allan, R. N. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Sep1990, Vol. 85 Issue 9, p1203
Presents a letter to the editor about a case of polycythemia rubra vera in a patient with chronic ulcerative colitis.
- JAK2V617F mutational frequency in polycythemia vera: 100%, >90%, less? Verstovsek, S.; Silver, R. T.; Cross, N. C. P.; Tefferi, A. // Leukemia (08876924);Nov2006, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p2067
A letter to the editor about the JAK2V617F mutational frequency in patients with myeloproliferative diseases such as polycythemia vera is presented.
- Polycythemia Vera Evaluation Algorithm Revisited. Tefferi, Ayalew // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Mar2004, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p430
Presents a letter to the editor, related to the drawbacks of polycythemia vera evaluation algorithm, published in the March 12, 2004 issue of the periodical "Mayo Clinic Proceedings."
- PRV-1 and its correlation with treatments and disease status in 210 patients with polycythemia vera and essential thrombocythemia. Passamonti, F.; Pietra, D.; Rumi, E.; Arcaini, L.; Della Porta, M. G.; Malcovati, L.; Pascutto, C.; Lazzarino, M.; Cazzola, M. // Leukemia (08876924);May2005, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p888
Presents a letter to the editor about polycythemia vera.
- t(5;12)(q23â€“31;p13) with ETV6-ACSL6 gene fusion in polycythemia vera. Murati, A.; Adélaïde, J.; Gelsi-Boyer, V.; Etienne, A.; Rémy, V.; Fezoui, H.; Sainty2,3, D.; Xerri, L.; Vey, N.; Olschwang, S.; Birnbaum, D.; Chaffanet, M.; Mozziconacci, M. J. // Leukemia (08876924);Jun2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1175
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "t(5;12)(q23â€“31;p13) With ETV6-ACSL6 Gene Fusion in Polycythemia vera," that was published in the March 2006 issue.
- Detection of a new JAK2 D620E mutation in addition to V617F in a patient with polycythemia vera. Grünebach, F.; Bross-Bach, U.; Kanz, L.; Brossart, P. // Leukemia (08876924);Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p2210
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Detection of a New JAK2 D620E Mutation in Addition to V61F in a Patient With Polycythemia Vera" that was published in a previous issue.
- t(3;12)(q26;q14) in polycythemia vera is associated with upregulation of the HMGA2 gene. Storlazzi, C. T.; Albano, F.; Locunsolo, C.; Lonoce, A.; Funes, S.; Guastadisegni, M. C.; Cimarosto, L.; Impera, L.; D'Addabbo, P.; Panagopoulos, I.; Specchia, G.; Rocchi, M. // Leukemia (08876924);Dec2006, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p2190
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "t(3;12)(q26;q14) in Polycythemia Vera Is Associated With Upregulation of the HMGA2 Gene" that was published in a previous issue.
- Familial polycythemia vera with non-germ line JAK2V617F mutation sparing the abnormal and clonal granulopoiesis. Hussein, K.; Bock, O.; Ballmaier, M.; Göhring, G.; Steinemann, D.; Lehmann, U.; Kemper, J.; Buhr, T.; Kreipe, H. // Leukemia (08876924);Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p2566
A letter to the editor is presented about a case of an 80-year-old woman diagnosed with polycythemia vera (PV) with clonal granulopoiesis.
- Proposed criteria for the diagnosis of post-polycythemia vera and post-essential thrombocythemia myelofibrosis: a consensus statement from the international working group for myelofibrosis research and treatment. Barosi, G.; Mesa, R. A.; Thiele, J.; Cervantes, F.; Campbell, P. J.; Verstovsek, S.; Dupriez, B.; Levine, R. L.; Passamonti, F.; Gotlib, J.; Reilly, J. T.; Vannucchi, A. M.; Hanson, C. A.; Solberg, L. A.; Orazi, A.; Tefferi, A. // Leukemia (08876924);Feb2008, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p437
A letter to the editor on the revised diagnostic criteria for polycythemia vera presented.